Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > in a need for a STUIDIO

Photographer

banned

Huntington Park, California, US

i live in huntington park and time after time i need in a studio to shoot my models. personally studio's at to much for just a hr of the time when i feel the model her self should get it. but am looking for a number of ideas. i need a swimwing pool with a water fall will be great but not needed. pooltable, and JACUZZI. also a studio to use any 1 now of any please have me know willing to drive to a lot of places in order to use it. just the cost for the use is the question.

Feb 25 06 10:16 am Link

Photographer

S W I N S K E Y

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

no you dont...studios are bad...

https://modelmayhem.com/posts.php?thread_id=32319

Feb 26 06 06:48 pm Link

Photographer

Nerie

How much do studios charge per hour anyway? what is a standard rate for you to use the studio? What sort of equipment do you have access to/what does this standard rate include?

Feb 26 06 06:52 pm Link

Photographer

S W I N S K E Y

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

Nerie wrote:
How much do studios charge per hour anyway? what is a standard rate for you to use the studio? What sort of equipment do you have access to/what does this standard rate include?

i have seen everything from $100 a day to $2500 a day..

i rent my studio out for $35 an hour including equipment...

Feb 26 06 06:54 pm Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

Doug Swinskey wrote:

i have seen everything from $100 a day to $2500 a day..

i rent my studio out for $35 an hour including equipment...

Well, that should be no problem for the OP because he is paying models 1500$ for a bodypainting shoot....

Feb 26 06 07:28 pm Link

Photographer

Boho Hobo

Santa Barbara, California, US

intopics wrote:
i live in huntington park and time after time i need in a studio to shoot my models. personally studio's at to much for just a hr of the time when i feel the model her self should get it. but am looking for a number of ideas. i need a swimwing pool with a water fall will be great but not needed. pooltable, and JACUZZI. also a studio to use any 1 now of any please have me know willing to drive to a lot of places in order to use it. just the cost for the use is the question.

don't you have a friend who has a pool?  seems like everyone has a hot tub in CA.  I don't know about water fall, maybe you can have your models lie next to a van and have water running off of it.

Feb 26 06 07:38 pm Link

Photographer

American Glamour

Detroit, Michigan, US

Lapis wrote:

Well, that should be no problem for the OP because he is paying models 1500$ for a bodypainting shoot....

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Feb 26 06 08:26 pm Link