Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Has anyone seen this disturbing movie trailer?

Model

Vladimir Londono

Somerset, Kentucky, US

I first saw it last night at about 11. It was a trailer for that movie thats about to come out "The hills have eyes" or "The hills are watching" or something like that. Well the basic story is about a family that lives in an area which had nuclear weapons tested on it and they survive and l8ike it changes them. Then it shows like these people that like stumble into the area. And the most disturbing part is when the character walks into the room and theres a little girl there that was all mutated and etc. I think i will be disturbed for the next week. Anyone else see it?

Feb 26 06 01:29 pm Link

Makeup Artist

MP Make-up Artistry

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada

the hills have eyes
its a remake of a like 1977, hitchock movie
the people were exposed to some sorta toxic spill or something cant quite remeber, but if the new movie is as scary as the old one you will be impressed. the little girl has a 5 peice prosthetic on and they didnt let her see what she looked like in the mirror for the most part as they were afried she would be scared smile

Feb 26 06 01:33 pm Link

Photographer

Angelo Lorenzo

Simi Valley, California, US

It's a remake of Wes Cravens 1977 film "The Hills Have Eyes." The new film is directed by Alexandre Aja.

Feb 26 06 01:38 pm Link

Model

Vladimir Londono

Somerset, Kentucky, US

Deadly Design Make-up wrote:
the hills have eyes
its a remake of a like 1977, hitchock movie
the people were exposed to some sorta toxic spill or something cant quite remeber, but if the new movie is as scary as the old one you will be impressed. the little girl has a 5 peice prosthetic on and they didnt let her see what she looked like in the mirror for the most part as they were afried she would be scared smile

wow now i have 2 see it. Another horror movie that will scare me 4 life sad.
So far "Audition" with the guy who came out a bag is the reason I don't talk to cute little asian women. JK smile

Feb 26 06 01:38 pm Link

Photographer

Pat Thielen

Hastings, Minnesota, US

Is it just me, or has Hollywood totally run out of ideas? What the hell is up with all these lame remakes and sequells? And they wonder why the numbers are down in theaters? Give me a break and make something good for a change.

End of rant. Thanks you for your consideration.

I saw a midnight showing of Andy Warhol's "Young Dracula" last night. Now there was a good movie wink!

-P-

Feb 26 06 03:08 pm Link

Model

veester

Portland, Oregon, US

I can't wait to see it! I adore scary movies.

Feb 26 06 03:09 pm Link

Photographer

Phil Kimpton

Taunton, Massachusetts, US

Pat Thielen wrote:
Is it just me, or has Hollywood totally run out of ideas? What the hell is up with all these lame remakes and sequells? And they wonder why the numbers are down in theaters? Give me a break and make something good for a change.

Oh you are 100% correct about them not making any decent movies lately... they're probably like "let's remake this... it's old enough that most have probably either forgotten it or never seen it. maybe by now it'll be new and revolutionary especially with all the new effects."   

So many remakes out there that put me to sleep.. also some of the originals put me to sleep as well.

Feb 26 06 04:51 pm Link

Photographer

StMarc

Chicago, Illinois, US

You think that one was bad, you *do not want* to watch the one for a forthcoming movie called, IIRC, "Slither." It's about alien mutant slugs. And it is *disgusting.* It takes a lot to disgust me: I consider George Romero movies comedic. But that one is just *nasty.*

M

Feb 26 06 10:30 pm Link

Photographer

The Art of CIP

Long Beach, California, US

StMarc wrote:
It takes a lot to disgust me: I consider George Romero movies comedic. But that one is just *nasty.*

M

Have you ever seen a film called "The Iron Man"?  That one was pretty foul...

Feb 26 06 10:36 pm Link

Photographer

qphotonyc

New York, New York, US

hollywood seems intent on pandering to the lowest common denominator in their pursuit of the biggest box office/dvd reciepts. art & originality are sacrificed when they aren't interested in anything that would appeal to "just" a million viewers. you see this trend in books, music and tv programming as well.

Feb 26 06 11:00 pm Link

Photographer

Star

Los Angeles, California, US

I was scarred by Return to the Valley of the Dolls. Oh god the music! No, don't shoot at noon and try to pretend it is night! The epilogue, it won't stop, it won't stop.......

Star

Feb 26 06 11:03 pm Link

Photographer

R. Olson (RO)

Seattle, Washington, US

Angelo Lorenzo  wrote:
It's a remake of Wes Cravens 1977 film "The Hills Have Eyes." The new film is directed by Alexandre Aja.

It is? Whew I thought it was a made-for-tv-movie about those illegal wire taps tongue

Feb 26 06 11:08 pm Link

Photographer

Phil Kimpton

The Art of CIP wrote:

Have you ever seen a film called "The Iron Man"?  That one was pretty foul...

That movie Iron Man was awesome... disturbing but awesome...

Feb 26 06 11:16 pm Link

Photographer

Phil Kimpton

now these movies both 1 & 2 are disturbing as hell...  probably why they're in my collection of horror & gore movies.

http://www.barrel-entertainment.com/rel … mantik.htm

http://www.barrel-entertainment.com/rel … antik2.htm

Feb 26 06 11:18 pm Link