Forums > Hair, Makeup & Styling > This is addictive..

Makeup Artist

Jessica Steele

Los Angeles, California, US

I am new to MM and just discovered the stylist forum. I stayed up until 4am last night/morning reading every single one of the back posts and going to all of the links. Super informative educational dialogue going on here. I'm so impressed. Thank you to everyone who participates- I'll be here watching and learning all the time. What a great tool!!

Feb 27 06 05:25 pm Link

Makeup Artist

MP Make-up Artistry

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada

yah i agree i am on here way toooo much smile welcome smile.... Mandy of deadly design Make-up Artistry

Feb 27 06 08:41 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Camera Ready Studios

Dallas, Texas, US

Hi Jessica, Welcome!  I'm in San Diego as well.

Feb 28 06 12:08 am Link

Makeup Artist

Jessica Steele

Los Angeles, California, US

I know Mary- I love your website Q&A- that's what this reminds me of!

Feb 28 06 12:14 am Link

Makeup Artist

complexionperfecton

Natick, Massachusetts, US

I haven't been on mm for months.  (need to update pics- actually).  this is a great forum though!! I'll have to allocate my time accordingly.

gail

Mar 01 06 06:08 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Pazza_x_Trucco

El Centro, California, US

Welcome ^_^

I know... I come back & re-read the posts it's very addicting...everyone is so helpful.

Mar 01 06 11:21 pm Link

Makeup Artist

faithb

Washington, District of Columbia, US

I can't get off either...like it isn't after 1 am and I have to be at work at 6:30!

Mar 02 06 12:03 am Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Narvell

Dallas, Texas, US

Yes, Addictive it is!  I love it.  I didn't want to do makeup for the industry but it is so interesting to know what makeup artist go through and what helpful bits of information they know.  As a fashion stylist, it is fun to know others in the industry.  I just love it here.  This forum has gotten me out of the addictive shout box into this addictive forum.  I guess I put down one drug to take in another.

Mar 05 06 11:21 am Link