Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > strip club or hooters

Model

cheri leah

Troy, Alabama, US

Jordyn wrote:
I still don't know what a shooter girl does

they serve shots, like a cocktail waitress...

I used to dance..Yah, there are a FEW classy girls that do it, and do it right, Go to work make your money and leave...Stay out of the drugs and away from the pimps...yah they're at EVERY club not matter what people say..I made a shit load of money...so I say go for it!
I view it as nude modeling with a twist...lol..plus u dont come home smelling like fried chicken everyday...lol

Feb 28 06 05:06 pm Link

Photographer

SMK Images

Alpharetta, Georgia, US

Jordyn wrote:
I still don't know what a shooter girl does

A "Shot Girl" or "Shooter Girl" basicly walks around with a tray of shots trying to sell them... thats about it

Feb 28 06 05:27 pm Link

Model

Jordyn

Raleigh, Illinois, US

Well... I have an interview today for another job that I'm still not quite sure what it is that I could be doing. I was told that it was working one on one with costumers and explaining and selling products. It pays $13.00/hr. What do you think guys?

Mar 01 06 12:11 pm Link

Photographer

Eli Anthony

Mentor, Ohio, US

Jordyn wrote:
Well... I have an interview today for another job that I'm still not quite sure what it is that I could be doing. I was told that it was working one on one with costumers and explaining and selling products. It pays $13.00/hr. What do you think guys?

Wierd they didn't tell you what exactly you'd be doing. $13/hr, sounds good to start. I would inquire if you get commission off your sells.

Mar 02 06 08:02 am Link

Model

spyro2122

Orlando, Florida, US

I think that if I had to choose I would be a waitress at a strip club.

Mar 02 06 09:18 am Link

Model

MegB2084

Keego Harbor, Michigan, US

STRIP CLUB FOR SURE BUT IT HAS TO BE A TITTY STRIP CLUB lmao you gotta love me!

Mar 02 06 09:21 am Link