Forums > General Industry > Most Viewed Image

Photographer

Ty Simone

Edison, New Jersey, US

I was looking at my images for comments yet again today (you people hate leaving comments I swear! I need an Ego boost every once in a while!!)

Anyway, I noticed that one of my images now has over 1000 views!

Anyone else here have an image with over 1000 views? (and only one comment....)

Would I be rude to ask how many views is the max everyone has gotten?

Jun 24 05 10:01 am Link

Photographer

Glamour Studio /Gary

Hmmmm, that's really strange. Although all's one has to do is keep refreshing the page or just keep quickly hitting the smaller image or even the refresh without it actually fully refreshing to make the numbers go up. You can put 50 hits on a pic in a matter of seconds.

Jun 24 05 10:08 am Link

Photographer

George Butler

Marietta, Georgia, US

CTFU, so Ty is driving up the count on his own pics.

Jun 24 05 10:10 am Link

Photographer

Ty Simone

Edison, New Jersey, US

Posted by Glamour Studio /Gary: 
Hmmmm, that's really strange. Although all's one has to do is keep refreshing the page or just keep quickly hitting the smaller image or even the refresh without it actually fully refreshing it to make the numbers go up. You can put 50 hits on a pic in a matter of seconds.

Not Fair!
If you can really do that, then The counter system is useless.

The image had over 250 views the first week it was up, and I was using it as an avatar.

:-(

I hope that it was legit views....

Jun 24 05 10:10 am Link

Photographer

Ty Simone

Edison, New Jersey, US

Posted by George Butler: 
CTFU, so Ty is driving up the count on his own pics.

Yeah Every morning I get up and look at Klaudia on here....

I have to see her 50 times a day :-P

Bah, Forget it, If the numbers can be inflated like that, then forget this post and delete it please mods.

Do not want anyone thinking like above :-(

Jun 24 05 10:12 am Link

Photographer

Ty Simone

Edison, New Jersey, US

Ok, It has gone up 19 more since I posted.
You guys playing with me now?

Jun 24 05 10:16 am Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

I kind of like how Muse Cube sets a limit of one view counted per IP address every 24 hours.

It is more fun to see 19,000 views on OMP than 6,400 on Muse Cube though, even if it's the same people looking at both ports.

Jun 24 05 10:20 am Link

Photographer

George Butler

Marietta, Georgia, US

Okay I got tired of posting comments.

Jun 24 05 10:21 am Link

Photographer

Ty Simone

Edison, New Jersey, US

That is a great idea.
I am so disappointed now.
I thought I really had accomplished something.
But it matters not now. :-(

**depressed**
Needs a vacation now :-(

Jun 24 05 10:22 am Link

Model

lllll lllll

Some of Jeffery Scott's images have 1,000+ views.  :-)

Jun 24 05 12:37 pm Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

It's weird... the photo with the most view is my selfportrait showing my tattoos... 103... but that is accumulated since April.

The recent picture with the most views, 34 is the model El on Time Square in a bathingsuit.

I don't get that many views on my profile.

Maybe I have to announce more in the shoutbox: "Hey... I have new pix up... please comment!" ... or sumtin'

Jun 24 05 12:46 pm Link

Photographer

Glamour Studio /Gary

Well I'm putting my Supergirl pic back up as my avatar, I got over 300 hits on her since late April.

Jun 24 05 12:57 pm Link

Photographer

George Butler

Marietta, Georgia, US

Anyone's page you go to, the pics with the most views usually are the ones that show the most flesh. Oh, but we are not a sex driven society.

Jun 24 05 01:06 pm Link

Model

Shayuma

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

Well I just posted my pictures for the first time on Thursday. I already have 151+ views on one of them!!!

Jun 24 05 01:06 pm Link

Model

Soshanna

Murrieta, California, US

My most viewed image only has 304 hits, but it has over 1200 on OMP.. I think people spend more time socializing in here then viewing pictures lol..

Jun 24 05 01:12 pm Link

Photographer

Glamour Studio /Gary

Posted by Shayuma: 
Well I just posted my pictures for the first time on Thursday. I already have 151+ views on one of them!!!

And we all know which one that is :-)

Jun 24 05 01:13 pm Link

Photographer

Glamour Studio /Gary

Posted by Soshanna: 
My most viewed image only has 304 hits, but it has over 1200 on OMP.. I think people spend more time socializing in here then viewing pictures lol..

The pic count here is far from accurate. I rarely click on a pic here to see the larger image since it's displayed in a very viewable size already.

Jun 24 05 01:16 pm Link

Model

Soshanna

Murrieta, California, US

Posted by Glamour Studio /Gary: 

Posted by Soshanna: 

The pic count here is far from accurate. I rarely click on a pic here to see the a larger image since it's displayed in a very viewable size already.

Great point.

Jun 24 05 01:18 pm Link

Photographer

George Butler

Marietta, Georgia, US

Posted by Shayuma: 

Sorry Shayuma 51 of those were me, ooops, 52. What the hell, now 54.

Jun 24 05 01:31 pm Link

Model

Shayuma

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

Awww George. Your watering down my votes. No fair!!!!

Jun 24 05 01:43 pm Link

Photographer

George Butler

Marietta, Georgia, US

Posted by Shayuma: 
Awww George. Your watering down my votes. No fair!!!!

Guess I better put my hose away.

Okay, lemme stop, before you think I'm some GWC.

Yes Ma'am I am a Professional!

Jun 24 05 01:53 pm Link

Photographer

John Van

Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands

Think there are a bunch of reasons pictures here don't get many views (and of all these apply to my pictures as well):

- the thumbnails are so large, you get a good impression of most shots without clicking on them

- there's no 'next' button to go through a portfolio, making it a pain to see all shots

- there aren't that many 'page stoppers,' pictures that really stand out and that just need to be seen larger

- there's not much erotica, which I consider a good thing BTW

And I think there aren't that many comments for photographers, largely because it gets old quite quickly and so much purely depends on taste anyway. With the volumes of pictures added to MM and other review sites, it's hard to keep up.

Jun 24 05 02:14 pm Link

Photographer

Star

Los Angeles, California, US

I think the one with the most has 46 views, I had differant picture of the same model up it got 122 views on her port, 2 on mine, so I took it down,

Star

Jun 24 05 02:44 pm Link

Model

Jin

Martinsburg, West Virginia, US

Well, the image with over 1000 views is viewed only because you can see everything and she's completely naked.  lol  Obviously it's not the best image in your port.  My most viewed image is ALWAYS my oil image.  That was from my second photo shoot way back in September 2004.

Jun 24 05 07:09 pm Link

Model

Amber Dawn - Indiana

Salem, Indiana, US

Posted by George Butler: 
Anyone's page you go to, the pics with the most views usually are the ones that show the most flesh. Oh, but we are not a sex driven society.

I agree! The pictures on my site that are most viewed are my nudes.

Jun 24 05 07:46 pm Link

Model

Aurora

Dallas, Georgia, US

Nobody looks at my photos *sob* :p lol

Jun 24 05 08:00 pm Link

Photographer

New York, New York, US

Posted by Maria Cristina: 

Sorry but Jeffery Scott's images deserve 1000+ views,  some others sorry but are you playing with yourselves or something.

this is just another thing that can be manipulated,  Jeffery Scott is great like chocolate cake.

But some others,  nice work but maybe some should look at the shot and wonder why, even if it is true.

(Hana grabs the keyboard and stops Mark from saying more.)

Jun 24 05 08:06 pm Link

Photographer

Envy - Art

Kansas City, Missouri, US

I am new to this site and really like it a lot.  I definitely would love to get some feedback on my photos.  I had a dry spell with my creativity a few months ago after a personal problem that pretty much zapped me of any creativity I had.  But, I am slowly getting it back.  Because I am a female photographer, I like to think that I see things a bit differently than males...not "better" mind you...just different.

I have only had a few hits on my photos so far but would love to give Ty a run for his money!  hehehehehe

Jun 24 05 08:24 pm Link

Model

lllll lllll

Posted by marksora: 

Sorry but Jeffery Scott's images deserve 1000+ views,  some others sorry but are you playing with yourselves or something.

this is just another thing that can be manipulated,  Jeffery Scott is great like chocolate cake.

But some others,  nice work but maybe some should look at the shot and wonder why, even if it is true.

(Hana grabs the keyboard and stops Mark from saying more.)

I know his images deserve it, that is why I was pointing it out.  No one can resist!  :-)

Jun 24 05 08:32 pm Link

Photographer

New York, New York, US

I know his images deserve it, that is why I was pointing it out.  No one can resist!  :-)

At the end of the day,  we could post counts on everything.  How many times a thread is looked at,  How many times a member click into the site, ....Blah, blah, blah,

It all comes down to who has the best work that inspires others, work that get you paid work, or what makes you happy.

Jeffrey Scott inspires me not just to work but to show what I have done already.  And I am known as Paranoid boy as far as posting goes.

Me, I like Shane will leave this mess and make a mess somewhere else.

Jun 24 05 09:06 pm Link

Model

Shayuma

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

Hey one of my images is at 199. I just put these images up 6-23-2005!!!

Jun 24 05 10:00 pm Link

Photographer

New York, New York, US

As my nieces say,  Wow look at the pretty lights.

Jun 24 05 11:25 pm Link

Photographer

Monsante Bey

Columbus, Georgia, US

Dude don't sweat it, my freakin homegrown self taken pfofile pic has the most views and comments. lol

But, that's because I changed my images 3 times since I opened my profile. I wouldn't worry about comments though, I'd worry about bookings.

Jun 25 05 08:04 am Link

Model

Jeri Lynn Astra

Pleasantville, New York, US

I stopped posting nudes for a while because I was tired on them getting such an incredible amount more views than my other stuff. Mostly though, because I was getting more shadey referrals from GWCs only wanting to shoot TFP "artistic nudes" and it got old. That was on OMP though... it doesn't seem to be as much of an issue here and I've gotten comments and views on a variety of photos.

Jun 25 05 12:54 pm Link