Forums > General Industry > Upgrading-Pro's and Cons

Model

StaciF

New York, New York, US

I know this doesn't pertain to here yet(as every one has the same limited services).....but I am curious as to people's opinions on other sites if it is beneficial to upgrade to receive full access to services offered- and which services do you feel have the most value?

Jun 24 05 10:11 am Link

Photographer

Jack D Trute

New York, New York, US

Posted by StaciF: 
I know this doesn't pertain to here yet(as every one has the same limited services).....but I am curious as to people's opinions on other sites if it is beneficial to upgrade to receive full access to services offered- and which services do you feel have the most value?

I will give you a great value on my full service service.  Comes with a happy ending.

Jun 24 05 12:00 pm Link

Model

StaciF

New York, New York, US

HUH?......I was just wondering if people like the forums best, or the comments on your pictures, or the emailing....etc.
I know I like the exposure of upgrading so you are on the top of lists and on the main pages....that's why people use these forums so much isn't it?

Jun 24 05 12:05 pm Link

Photographer

Jack D Trute

New York, New York, US

No the fun is good.  Exposure is fine but I do not think, that is the main reason, why people post.

If you are really interested then direct e-mail to someone is the best and smartest and most professional and quickest and make the most sense and gets the most attention and sometimes the posts just make you look bad cause ya some ub us donut know how to write wiell,

Jun 24 05 12:07 pm Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

So true.

Jun 24 05 12:30 pm Link