Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > The last important birthday....

Model

PetiteSamantha

Brooklyn, Indiana, US

Tomorrow I turn 21. I'm pretty damn excited. So excited that I just had to post on MM about it. Too bad I have to save the real party for Friday ^-^

Feb 28 06 06:17 pm Link

Model

Nemi

Jamaica, New York, US

https://www.greetingmania.com/Veepers/images/birthday-cat.jpg

Best wishes from birthdaycat.

Feb 28 06 06:25 pm Link

Model

PetiteSamantha

Brooklyn, Indiana, US

Ahh!! That looks like once of mine wink (thank you darling) I will have one drink for everyone that replies!

Feb 28 06 06:28 pm Link

Model

Nemi

Jamaica, New York, US

PetiteSamantha wrote:
I will have one drink for everyone that replies!

Oh dear, you are going to be very drunk my little one.

Feb 28 06 06:32 pm Link

Photographer

R. Olson (RO)

Seattle, Washington, US

Drinking serves no purpose. As for your question, last birthday I actually celebrated was probably when I was 15. After that I realized that there was no point in celebrating a day I couldnt remember.

Feb 28 06 06:38 pm Link

Photographer

Mikel Featherston

San Diego, California, US

PetiteSamantha wrote:
Tomorrow I turn 21. I'm pretty damn excited. So excited that I just had to post on MM about it. Too bad I have to save the real party for Friday ^-^

Happy birthday! Gotta disagree with the thread title... the last important one is the one right before you die. wink

P.S. Oh, and getting lower insurance rates at 25 does not suck, either!

Feb 28 06 06:44 pm Link

Model

PetiteSamantha

Brooklyn, Indiana, US

Mikel Featherston wrote:
the last important one is the one right before you die. wink

Woah, that's definitely another way to look at it.

Feb 28 06 06:52 pm Link

Photographer

Mikel Featherston

PetiteSamantha wrote:

Woah, that's definitely another way to look at it.

Well, every birthday marks another year lived. Saying that none of the rest are important is in a way saying that nothing else matters after your 21st. Besides, you will probably find that the '0s' will mean alot more to you than you think. Your 30th will end up being something of a milestone, as you will probably reflect on your life to that point and see where you have met or exceeded your expectations for your life... or where you have fallen short.

Feb 28 06 06:58 pm Link

Photographer

Mikel Featherston

I just had my 36th this past friday... My friend called me up and asked if I felt older... I responded, "Yes, I feel a day older than I did yesterday." wink

Feb 28 06 07:00 pm Link

Model

PetiteSamantha

Brooklyn, Indiana, US

Mikel Featherston wrote:
Your 30th will end up being something of a milestone, as you will probably reflect on your life to that point and see where you have met or exceeded your expectations for your life... or where you have fallen short.

That's definitely true, and something I've thought about before.

Feb 28 06 07:15 pm Link

Model

~*Isabel Aurora*~

Boca del Mar, Florida, US

PetiteSamantha wrote:
Ahh!! That looks like once of mine wink (thank you darling) I will have one drink for everyone that replies!

***goes to find benny

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL! Mine's April 25 and I can't wait either. I hate being so close to it because I like to call this the teasing stage, you know?

Mar 01 06 07:56 am Link

Makeup Artist

Marcia Dionne

Frisco, Texas, US

Well Happy Birthday.

First drink is on me!

https://www.solocine.com/images/Vodka%20Martini.jpg

Mar 01 06 08:02 am Link

Photographer

bencook2

Tucson, Arizona, US

PetiteSamantha wrote:

On October 22 of this past year I celebrated the 12th Aniversary of my 21st birthday!  You see, this way I get to keep celebrating being 21!

Mar 01 06 09:06 am Link

Photographer

Lens N Light

Bradford, Vermont, US

Yah, 21 was good, but past a certain poinr, each is a treasure greater than the last.

Mar 01 06 12:23 pm Link

Photographer

David Diptych

Dunellen, New Jersey, US

(drink!) Happy Birthday! Looking forward to our shoot.... so don't drink TOO much...

Mar 01 06 03:23 pm Link

Model

Kita St Cyr

New York, New York, US

Happy Birthday! Now you can... do stuff you've been doing illegally anyway since u turned my age! big_smile Just messing with ya. Kind of...

Mar 01 06 03:55 pm Link

Model

Foxy Blue

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

happy b-day..my 35th is next Wednesday..I love each birthday. I look back and wonder what stupid things I did in the last year that I could learn from. If I can think of at least 2 then i figure the year wasn't a complete waste. The I wonder what stupid things I can.. not will, do this year and make sure I learn from them..lol
Enjoy your day.

Mar 01 06 04:05 pm Link