Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > I need a CHEAP place to stay in NYC March 3/4!

Model

TheRealDeal

Help... I need a cheap place to stay in NYC this coming friday and sat night! This is a last minute trip and I need to stay somewhere decent. I am checking out all my options so any ideas or suggestions are appreciated. Someone recommended the Gershwin but they are booked already for this weekend.  e-mail me

thanks,

Krischelle

Mar 01 06 02:29 pm Link

Photographer

JasonE

Durham, California, US

You dont know ANYBODY over in New York that you can stay with at all?.  I dont think you should have to pay money to stay somewhere if you are going to be there for that short period of time.

Mar 01 06 02:51 pm Link

Model

PorchiaCorine

Portsmouth, Virginia, US

I am looking for someone to split the cost of a hotel with me this weekend too...I will be staying there Fri and Sat night, I have booked a place for 119 a night is that to much for you? It is in Jersey though but its 8 miles from NYC! Let me know if you are interested!

Mar 01 06 02:56 pm Link

Photographer

AMPhotography

try hotels.com - that's where  i found the manhattan broadway hotel. very reasonable (about 80 a night fri and sat) just a few weeks ago.

good luck

am

Mar 01 06 02:59 pm Link

Model

TheRealDeal

thanks everybody so the thoughts so far i'll check out these options...I'll be back later tonght. All my friends in nyc are gone this weekend blah. I have one more friend i need to call tonight...-k

Mar 01 06 04:40 pm Link

Photographer

Martini

Greensboro, North Carolina, US

Hi Krischelle,

Here's what expedia has to say - lowest prices first…

http://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll?qs … ty=&from=f

The first few listings are in New Jersey, but they go into Manhattan from there.

I checked the Amsterdam Inn, but apparently they're booked for the weekend already.

Good Luck,
Martini

Mar 01 06 08:50 pm Link

Model

TheRealDeal

found a place to stay thx all

Mar 02 06 07:24 pm Link