Forums > General Industry > Feedback please!!

Model

Leila

Worcester, Massachusetts, US

I just put up a bunch of new photos from a shoot that I had with Jack Musgrove. I would really like to know what people think. What do people like and what do you think should be removed from my portfolio. Thank you!

Oh yeah there are a lot of nudes so there is some incentive to go look. smile

Jun 24 05 07:25 pm Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

Posted by Leila: 
I just put up a bunch of new photos from a shoot that I had with Jack Musgrove. I would really like to know what people think. What do people like and what do you think should be removed from my portfolio. Thank you!

Oh yeah there are a lot of nudes so there is some incentive to go look. smile

What type of work are you looking for? It makes a difference as to what to leave in or take out...

Jun 24 05 07:27 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Tracey Masterson

Shelton, Connecticut, US

I would get rid of the 2 "fashion" shots (the ones where you are clothed).  They don't fit. You look disgusted or pissed.  I assume you are looking for a fetish or art career, judging by your book.
Are the new ones the b&w's?  I like them alot.  I think the one of you in the mirror, or split shot would be a great avatar.

Jun 24 05 10:20 pm Link

Photographer

New York, New York, US

I am sorry but by now someone like you should know where to post this properly.

this is not the right place.

Jun 24 05 11:29 pm Link

Model

Leila

Posted by marksora: 
I am sorry but by now someone like you should know where to post this properly.

this is not the right place.

Actually it is...this is the board for general discusssion about the industry. I am looking for peoples opinions, not for a job or anything else.

Jun 25 05 12:44 am Link

Photographer

NightBreed

New Port Richey, Florida, US

I don't see anything when I looked.. (???????)

Jun 25 05 01:12 am Link

Model

Lexi Lithium

Tampa, Florida, US

Leila I do believe your port has went Poof! cause it's not there!

Jun 25 05 03:04 am Link

Model

Leila

Posted by NightBreed: 
I don't see anything when I looked.. (???????)

Yeah I'm having some problems with like everything at the moment. Now they are back up.

Jun 25 05 10:30 am Link

Model

Leila

Posted by Tracey Masterson: 

Are the new ones the b&w's?  I like them alot.  I think the one of you in the mirror, or split shot would be a great avatar.

Yeah all the B&W ones are new.
I would use it as an avitar but it shows my nipples.

Jun 25 05 02:51 pm Link

Photographer

Peter Dattolo

Wolcott, Connecticut, US

My opinion on what you should have or not have in your portfolio is of no good to you. What experiences you have in modeling, what styles and appearances is something you would need to choose for your portfolio. My perspective on a portfolio is to show your broad range of experience so others can see them and say "I want to work with her/him".
As to the other part of your question, i think the photos are good. One thing i would add is more head shots showing different makeup styles, hair styles and colors. The photos you have now to me show that you can be creative and can pose but they do not show "Who" you are, the head shots would help in that respect.

Jun 25 05 03:16 pm Link