Photographer

Star

Los Angeles, California, US

Ok, so I bouth this glue called Mod-Podge to create a cover for a lampshade, but it won't stick! I have to get my car repaired and my project done all by 12p.m. tomorrow, any suggestions?

Star

Mar 02 06 01:30 am Link

Photographer

Dudley Watson

Roseburg, Oregon, US

Star wrote:
Ok, so I bought this glue called Mod-Podge to create a cover for a lampshade, but it won't stick! I have to get my car repaired and my project done all by 12p.m. tomorrow, any suggestions?

Please confirm my suspisions I've had one (or two) drinks too many.  Now, as I read this, you are trying to repair your car with a decoupage lampshade all by noon tomorrow?  WOW!  What kind of insurance policy are you carrying?
I suggest you bite the bullet and return the car, no matter what condition it's in.
Please tell me I'm wrong, and should get some sleep...

Mar 02 06 01:43 am Link

Photographer

William Coleman

New York, New York, US

Congratulations!  You have started the most off-topic thread I've ever seen.  Your prize is a free membership in Model Mayhem!

Mar 02 06 02:11 am Link

Photographer

Star

Los Angeles, California, US

Dudley Watson wrote:

Please confirm my suspisions I've had one (or two) drinks too many.  Now, as I read this, you are trying to repair your car with a decoupage lampshade all by noon tomorrow?  WOW!  What kind of insurance policy are you carrying?
I suggest you bite the bullet and return the car, no matter what condition it's in.
Please tell me I'm wrong, and should get some sleep...

No they are two seperate things, I have an assignment to make a photograph and a non photographic object into a piece of art, I thought a lampshade would be cool...

Star

Mar 02 06 09:46 am Link

Model

Just AJ

Round Rock, Texas, US

Craft bond.  $2 at wally world

Mar 02 06 10:38 am Link

Photographer

Dudley Watson

Roseburg, Oregon, US

Star wrote:

No they are two seperate things, I have an assignment to make a photograph and a non photographic object into a piece of art, I thought a lampshade would be cool...

Star

Sorry for the mix-up.  Now that I'm using both eyes at the same time, I understand what your driving at.  Hope you got better answers than mine!

Mar 02 06 09:38 pm Link