Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > the fart threads

Photographer

BCG

San Antonio, Florida, US

and topics such as camel toes and shaved hoo haws will be surfacing again...i notice the SAME threads being rehashed over and over and over again...i wonder if the new folks will get banned like i did for posting such off topic threads.

Mar 02 06 06:09 pm Link

Photographer

MarkMarek

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

BCG wrote:
and topics such as camel toes and shaved hoo haws will be surfacing again...i notice the SAME threads being rehashed over and over and over again...i wonder if the new folks will get banned like i did for posting such off topic threads.

No way, farting is such a natural part of life. No one can be banned for farting in forums. Pizza farts are by far the worst tongue

Mar 02 06 06:17 pm Link

Photographer

BCG

San Antonio, Florida, US

MarkMarek wrote:

No way, farting is such a natural part of life. No one can be banned for farting in forums. Pizza farts are by far the worst tongue

you can...i was.

Mar 02 06 06:18 pm Link

Photographer

MarkMarek

BCG wrote:
you can...i was.

Don't tell me that something like a Camel Toe thread was the reason to get you banned.

Mar 02 06 06:20 pm Link

Photographer

BCG

San Antonio, Florida, US

lesbian fart sniffers...no joke...i was banned for over a month...it took an act of congress to get me back on line.

Mar 02 06 06:24 pm Link

Photographer

MarkMarek

BCG wrote:
lesbian fart sniffers...no joke...i was banned for over a month...it took an act of congress to get me back on line.

hmmmm, where was I that i don't even remember this thread. i would sure have participated wink

Mar 02 06 06:26 pm Link

Body Painter

BodyPainter Rich

Sacramento, California, US

BCG wrote:

Act of congress? No wonder you are so Republican, how much did you pay them for YOUR act of Congress? Did you go through Abramoff?

(Actually I heard is was something simpler...but if you say an act of Congress, by golly I'll believe you on this one!)

Mar 02 06 07:49 pm Link

Photographer

BCG

San Antonio, Florida, US

BodyPainter Rich  wrote:

Act of congress? No wonder you are so Republican, how much did you pay them for YOUR act of Congress? Did you go through Abramoff?

(Actually I heard is was something simpler...but if you say an act of Congress, by golly I'll believe you on this one!)

no...my gal pal sleeps with hilary c.

Mar 02 06 08:03 pm Link

Body Painter

BodyPainter Rich

Sacramento, California, US

BCG wrote:
no...my gal pal sleeps with hilary c.

Not sure how that helps you, Hillary C. couldn't get anything through congress right now if she wanted to. I suppose BCG on the boards is yet one more thing we can blame on the current majority! wink

Mar 02 06 08:05 pm Link

Photographer

BCG

San Antonio, Florida, US

BodyPainter Rich  wrote:

Not sure how that helps you, Hillary C. couldn't get anything through congress right now if she wanted to. I suppose BCG on the boards is yet one more thing we can blame on the current majority! wink

the clitons were selling pardons and nights at the white house...i am sure they could even sell you a rollex as well.

Mar 02 06 09:10 pm Link

Photographer

Elite Imaging

Oak Ridge, Florida, US

Please do tell who banned you.

I can only imagine.

Did it have a Vagina?

If it was posted in the proper forum (OTD)and you were not mean to anyone you should be able to talk about anything you want.

Maybe the banner was a lesbian and took exception to your insinuation that carpet munchers like to breath Butt Gas.

Mar 03 06 08:59 am Link

Makeup Artist

faithb

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Elite Imaging wrote:
carpet munchers like to breath Butt Gas.

lol

Mar 03 06 04:29 pm Link