Forums > Hair, Makeup & Styling > how to apply makeup for

Photographer

B R E E D L O V E

Forks, Washington, US

Hello I want to take a photo of my daughter pictured here and use it for my avatar. It will be a close up of her and she will be surrounded in a light pink really fuzzy..... ah thing,  I have no idea what it is but it is pink and fuzzy and covering all but her face and some hair. Anybody want to share tips and ideas for makeup ? She will being doing it herself.

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/Terry-Breedlove/sun.jpg

Mar 08 06 07:15 pm Link

Photographer

DeBoer Photography

Melbourne, Florida, US

Are you talking about a feather boa?  One that you can wrap around her head?

Either that or get a jacket with a hood...the kind that is made of fuzzy pink "fur."   smile

Another idea is to photograph something soft, fuzzy and pink and fill the frame with it.  You can then PS her face in... smile

Mar 08 06 07:38 pm Link

Makeup Artist

MP Make-up Artistry

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada

yah do you mean like marbo boa or feather boa?? I would sudgest something fun and cute because she is your daughter you probably dont want her to look tooo sexy. I would sudest faux lashes these will make her beautiful eyes POP , maybe go soft colours on the eyes and some shinny glossy lips in a soft pink , dont match the "fuzzy thing"  one thing if the "fuzzy thing" is feathers they will get stuck to the gloss on her lips so you might need to be very aware of that durring the shoot. hope that helps........................
I am always there to help dont hesitate to ask smile
smile ..Mandy of Deadly Design Make-up Artistry

Mar 09 06 01:19 am Link

Photographer

B R E E D L O V E

Forks, Washington, US

It is a big fuzzy stretchy thing smile  no feathers very pink. I like the ideas you have and I will try them.

Mar 09 06 10:21 am Link

Makeup Artist

MP Make-up Artistry

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada

look forward to seeig what you come up with smile if you have any questions feel free to contact me personally smile I am always willing to help smile..Mandy of Deadly Design Make-up Artistry

Mar 09 06 02:06 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Cristen Troop

Howell, New Jersey, US

I agree with the faux lashes , she has beautiful eyes and will def draw attention to them. Def dont match the pink , maybe use a purple(not too soft) either on the eyes and than a natural looking lip which will draw even more attention to her eyes , or just do the faux lashes and a bolder color on the lips to contrast the pink. Hope that helps.

Cristen

Mar 10 06 07:47 am Link