Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Some of The Best Quotes....

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Well, this spurred me to do some LONG (almost a year, geez) needed update on my personal page.
I swiped all the quotes I liked from here so far & added them to the Quotes page.
I apologize for the poor readability, space ran low & I have to fix it later.
but if you wanna see it, it's here:
http://members.aol.com/slejames/Quotes.html

Mar 12 06 03:01 am Link

Photographer

Jay Bowman

Los Angeles, California, US

"Is Wayne Brady gonna havta choke a bitch?"   -Wayne Brady

"Boy, I brought you into this world and I can take you out."  -Bill Cosby

"The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched.  They must be felt within the heart."   -Helen Keller

"You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality.  Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it."   -Malcolm X

"We make a living by what we get.  We make a life by what we give."   -Sir Winston Churchill

Mar 12 06 08:03 am Link

Photographer

AllenA

Adelaide, South Australia, Australia

"Shut up and play yer guitar"

-Frank Zappa

Mar 12 06 08:21 am Link

Model

Susi

Atlanta, Georgia, US

"Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love."  (Annie Hall/Woody Allen ...but I didn't catch this line until the 5th or 6th time I viewed the movie...lol!)

Mar 12 06 08:41 am Link

Model

Kuande

Syracuse, New York, US

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - Martin Luther King, Jr.

If a man haasnt discovered something he will die for, he isn't fit to live -MLK, Jr

Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value -Albert Einstein

I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday -Abraham Lincoln

The starting point of all achievement is desire -Napoleon Hill

From what we get, we can make a living; what we give, however, makes a life. -Arthur Ashe

Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference.  The Marines don't have that problem -Ronald Reagan

Eat the cake Ann Mae -Ike Turner

Mar 12 06 09:10 am Link

Model

Kuande

Syracuse, New York, US

excuse the typos... trying to do way to much right now

Mar 12 06 09:13 am Link