Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Really stupid TV shows

Photographer

bobby sargent

Deming, New Mexico, US

My wife drives me crazy with this DEAL OR NO DEAL.

Then there is the wheel of fortune.
The weakest Link
Do you want to be a millionare?

Anymore you can think of that just drives you crazy?  bs

Mar 12 06 07:46 pm Link

Photographer

Dave Krueger

Huntsville, Alabama, US

bobby sargent wrote:
Anymore you can think of that just drives you crazy?  bs

I hate "reality shows".   The phrase "reality show" seems to be an oxymoron.  Besides, I got enough goddamn reality in my life.

Mar 12 06 09:43 pm Link

Photographer

Arizona Shoots

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Dumbest show of all time:

Small Wonder.. that show with the little girl who was a robot. According to IMDB, the boy and dad actors are raging alcoholics now and the little girl is a bible thumper.

Remember the show, "Anything for money"? The gameshow where they would see if people would do gross things for money. I remember one episode where they filled a play pool full of shit, vomit, piss, and anything else gross you could think of along with like $1000 in $20 bills. And people had to dive in and fish out the money. I was amazed how many people did it. In the 80's $1000 went a long way!

Mar 12 06 09:46 pm Link

Photographer

00siris

New York, New York, US

Flavor of Love - C'mon - what can you say about that splendor of a show?

Mar 12 06 09:54 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

John Jebbia wrote:
Dumbest show of all time:

Small Wonder.. that show with the little girl who was a robot. According to IMDB, the boy and dad actors are raging alcoholics now and the little girl is a bible thumper.

I loved that show!  That, and Out of This World, where the little girl was an alien who could stop time and her dad was a crystal on the coffee table.  smile

Mar 12 06 10:15 pm Link

Photographer

Christopher Wright

Lansing, Michigan, US

American Idol.

Mar 12 06 10:16 pm Link

Photographer

Arizona Shoots

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Brian Diaz wrote:
I loved that show!  That, and Out of This World, where the little girl was an alien who could stop time and her dad was a crystal on the coffee table.  smile

Well, Small Wonder 1st complete season IS available on DVD now.. I saw it at Best Buy the other day. But I can't say anything... I bought Land of the Lost Complete Series a few months ago...

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/

Mar 12 06 10:20 pm Link