Forums > Hair, Makeup & Styling > Tips.....Please

Model

Angie Borras

Kissimmee, Florida, US

Hi!
I need some tips regarding on what to do with my hair. Not that I am cheap but I dont have that much money  to spend on hair stylist for a TFP shoot. The shoot is going to have an Urban feel to it. Also what can I do for my eyes     they are like sad doggie eyes. What can I do for them to look bigger  and open up. Anytype of make up or color.

Thank You

P.S.
I would apreciate  any feedback also.
I'm tired of my boring look.

Mar 13 06 01:03 pm Link

Model

Angie Borras

Kissimmee, Florida, US

Geez nobody wants to help me.

Mar 13 06 01:53 pm Link

Model

MEG ROSE

PINE BUSH, New York, US

U may want to try to find a stylist that needs to update or add to thier own port!! Im starting my own styling company thats what im doimg to get my name out there.

Mar 13 06 02:11 pm Link

Model

Angie Borras

Kissimmee, Florida, US

Thats the problem there isn't any make up artist close to my area that would  do TFCD  they are mostly far away. And i really can't covered their expenses to come shoot for  a tFP

Mar 14 06 01:30 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Hillary Fenton

New York, New York, US

Keep looking you will find some, there is always someone testing for their port.  Ask agencies, other models, your photographer.  Your look is just as important as the photographer, and you wouldn't want to compromise a great photo with so-so makeup/hair.

Just do a search for MUAs in your area, and ask every single one if they are open to testing with you.

Good Luck!

*Hillary*

Mar 14 06 01:35 pm Link