Forums > Photography Talk > Finally, two shoots today

Photographer

Rik Bowman

Taos, New Mexico, US

But do any of you still get a tad 'nervous'?

*breathe in, breathe out*

whew "they will come out, the photos will come out"

I always feel that way no matter how long I've been doing this; off and on.

Rik

*oops, make that one shoot, got the call just now; 'car won't start'

R

Apr 16 05 09:43 am Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Yeah, I have a shoot in Port Washington (Long Island NY) today... probably 5 to 6 hours.

Tuesday is an interview shot for a magazine... and I never know... lol... something comes up from one day to the next.

Apr 16 05 09:46 am Link

Photographer

not here anymore.

San Diego, California, US

I had 2 shoots on Wednesday.  I'm still tired from it.

Apr 16 05 03:33 pm Link

Photographer

Rik Bowman

Taos, New Mexico, US

I'm spent from just his one out of the two....my goddess she was all over the place for locations. Great to work with someone looking for trouble ie locations to shoot.

Newb but took great direction, and totally into it.

Pics from yes I won't the "F" word but the 'L' word LAB next week.

I'm relaxing with a beer now and feeling i've been all over Tampa

RIk

Apr 16 05 05:27 pm Link

Model

Victoria E

West Hartford, Connecticut, US

I'm always nervous, even before I get to the shoot location, but that may be just me.

In my mind, I look at it as the same way as acting - once you aren't nervous & eager to do it, it is no longer worth doing.

Apr 16 05 09:04 pm Link

Photographer

Fuzzytek - Stephen

Detroit, Michigan, US

I loved the energy I put together March 29-30. I started the day with a lead on a male model. Called him he said yes to a shoot in South Beach the 30th. Then an hour later got a call from a runway model I handed a card to on the 26th. a couple hours later feeling great I said to myself - go for three!

So I open up the cell phone and call the girl I met on Ocean @ 5am the 24th. She says yes, after 3pm.  In the space of 3.5 hours I had 3 photo shoots lined up with the first two agreeing to a couples shoot in the overlap.

So I go over to omp office

Apr 16 05 11:03 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Kim

Honolulu, Hawaii, US

Depends. I have some buildings to shoot this week for architects and realtor. Not nervous at all. Last week I shot a wedding. Hate weddings, avoid them at all costs, but the money, ah well. You know how it goes. the pressure for covering an event like that sucks. Later that same day I had 2 bikini shoots, no stress at all.

Apr 17 05 04:11 am Link