Forums > Hair, Makeup & Styling > Where can I get...?

Makeup Artist

Beauty4U

New York, New York, US

Lashes from Make Up For Ever?  I receieved the catalogue from Sephora and I saw a pair of lashes from MUFE that I absolutely love.  Went to sephora, but they dont carry them.  Where can I get them because I heard that MUFE has some really bodacious lashes!!

LOOK AT THESE!!

https://www.sofeminine.co.uk/beaute/40kdosbeaute/im40kdosbeaute/m18.jpg

Mar 14 06 10:09 am Link

Makeup Artist

Ashley Elizabeth

Miami Beach, Florida, US

Try Make Up For Ever.  www.makeupforever.com

Mar 14 06 11:30 am Link

Photographer

name name

New York, New York, US

Make Up Forever Boutique! Dur! If you're in NYC, I dunno how you've never been there, it's effing amazing.

409 W Broadway (just North of Spring St on the East side of the street)

Mar 14 06 11:44 am Link

Makeup Artist

Beauty4U

New York, New York, US

Tried that but they dont have all those really cool ones.  They only have regular black and brown ones.  Nothing like the pink ones or the green ones.  That's what I'm looking for smile

Thanks though smile

Mar 14 06 11:44 am Link

Makeup Artist

Beauty4U

New York, New York, US

OHHH yess!!! OMG how can I forget the boutique!  I'm such a ditz!!  I work like 10 minutes away from there!  GGRRR to me LOL

Thanks ssoooo MUCH!  You guys ROCK!

Mar 14 06 11:48 am Link

Photographer

name name

New York, New York, US

Yisell wrote:
Tried that but they dont have all those really cool ones.  They only have regular black and brown ones.  Nothing like the pink ones or the green ones.  That's what I'm looking for smile

Thanks though smile

HA...thought this was referring to my post. To the boutique you go!

Mar 14 06 11:48 am Link

Makeup Artist

Cristen Troop

Howell, New Jersey, US

here is a great online place for cool lashes its thru ardell lashes, I love them, hope this helps they have lots of colors and styles
http://www.madamemadeline.com/online_sh … asp?cat=23

Mar 15 06 07:10 am Link

Makeup Artist

Beauty4U

New York, New York, US

Whoa!! Thanks!!

Mar 15 06 08:09 am Link

Makeup Artist

Rayrayrose

Los Angeles, California, US

isn't there a MUFE boutique in NY?

I remember one of the people from frends telling me that there was only 2 other places (in the states) that carry the full line of MUFE and the one of them was in NY

Mar 15 06 11:36 am Link

Photographer

name name

New York, New York, US

rachelrose wrote:
isn't there a MUFE boutique in NY?

I remember one of the people from frends telling me that there was only 2 other places (in the states) that carry the full line of MUFE and the one of them was in NY

Yea, I made a post about it...*points to her post*

Mar 15 06 11:44 am Link

Makeup Artist

Rayrayrose

Los Angeles, California, US

AlwaysMadeUp wrote:

Yea, I made a post about it...*points to her post*

haha i see that! shame on me for not reading the whole post before i butted in! (im totally kidding with you!)

i have officially been e-moted!

if i ever get to NY again i will have to check out the boutique, they probably have more in stock than my little store out here.

Mar 15 06 12:06 pm Link

Photographer

name name

New York, New York, US

rachelrose wrote:

haha i see that! shame on me for not reading the whole post before i butted in! (im totally kidding with you!)

i have officially been e-moted!

if i ever get to NY again i will have to check out the boutique, they probably have more in stock than my little store out here.

Oh yes, you must! It is sooooooooo amazing. *daydreams*

Mar 15 06 12:35 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Beauty4U

New York, New York, US

I actually went yesterday and bought some!!  I was so amazed that I didnt know what to do with myself!  I bought only 4 since they are $15 a pop (and I gotta pay billz LOL).  But I didn't know which one to choose!!  Not only that but they have the best creme shadow there (that I cant find at sephora).  I spent like 85 dollars but shit I was one happy chick!  LOL 

Thanks so much for your help...
Now...I think I might post another...um...post...lol...reguarding lashes (again)

Mar 15 06 02:41 pm Link

Photographer

name name

New York, New York, US

oops....double post (read the one below).

Mar 15 06 03:21 pm Link

Photographer

name name

New York, New York, US

You have your artist discount card, yes? It gives you 35% off. Just bring your book, business card, etc and they'll give you a card right away. You just need two pieces that show you work regularly as a make up artist. It's a free card (unlike icky MAC) and it lasts for 2 years.

xo

Mar 15 06 03:21 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Beauty4U

New York, New York, US

I asked about that and they told me that I need like a union card, or something that shows that I'm with an agency (if an am with one) and some other stuff that I dont have.  They never said Business card or book.  If that's the case I have my 3x5's, my business cards and my portfolio.

Mar 15 06 04:27 pm Link

Photographer

name name

New York, New York, US

Yisell wrote:
I asked about that and they told me that I need like a union card, or something that shows that I'm with an agency (if an am with one) and some other stuff that I dont have.  They never said Business card or book.  If that's the case I have my 3x5's, my business cards and my portfolio.

I was just there and got mine yesterday! And I'm not part of a union or agency. I don't even have a full time job at a counter or anything; I just freelance.

I showed her my diploma from school, I gave her a resume and business card and then she flipped through my portfolio to see that I did actually do makeup work.

Wwweeeiirrrdddd.....maybe I'm special? I really doubt it though. All she told me was that I need two pieces to show that I did work.

I have a Canadian version (for some reason I can't use it in the States, hence why I just got a US one) and it was so super easy to get too. I just gave her a business card and told her that I trained at such and such school, but I forgot to bring my diploma, and she was all like "ahh that's okay, I believe you".

Mar 15 06 09:58 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Beauty4U

New York, New York, US

I'm gonna go back this weekend then and show her both my certifications, business card, 3x5, and my book.  If that's not enough proof, then I dont know what is...

Thanks smile

Mar 16 06 08:42 am Link