Forums > Hair, Makeup & Styling > fashion show competition

Model

Kimberly R

Holbrook, New York, US

Hi..
I am entering a fashion show competition.
It has five categories
formal
active
casual
black and white
swimwear

I need advice on wear to go to find good outfits and what types of outfits would be best.. If anyone has any advice that would be great

thank you
Kimberly

Mar 15 06 12:11 am Link

Makeup Artist

MP Make-up Artistry

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada

Kimberly R wrote:
Hi..
I am entering a fashion show competition.
It has five categories
formal
active
casual
black and white
swimwear

I need advice on wear to go to find good outfits and what types of outfits would be best.. If anyone has any advice that would be great

thank you
Kimberly

well I would sugest a formal casual active black and white and swim wear. hehehe kidding but you kinda answered your own question. if your tight on cash check out second hand or consinment stores. I would buy a new swim suit in a fun and flattering style and color. active wear think like loulou lemon something sporty but fashionable too. the otheres are kinda self explanitory. hope that helps
Mandy of Deadly Design Make-up Artistry
www.deadlydesignmakeupartistry.com

Mar 15 06 12:37 am Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Narvell

Dallas, Texas, US

For formals, try department stores.  Right now they are all on sale since it is prom season and newer shippments will come in by the end of this month.  Shop now!  Most places I've been have had them on sale up to 50%.  Some last season and others are great if you take them to a master seamstress and have things added or alterations.

Ivory Narvell
[ SHAMLESS PLUG ] www.missspokesmodel.com

Mar 15 06 01:14 am Link