Photographer

Julia Gerace

Monroe, Connecticut, US

I was wondering - what do they use for glueing on feathers and rhinestones and stuff?   could you use just eyelash glue?

thanks!

Julia

Mar 16 06 11:08 am Link

Makeup Artist

MP Make-up Artistry

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada

yup or spirit gumm or latex or white glue or chewing gum,.....one of these things is not like the others one of these things isnt the same.......Mandy of Deadly Design Make-up Artisrty

Mar 16 06 01:21 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Naomi

New York, New York, US

hi Julia! :-)
I use DUO glue. It smells funky but works!

Mar 16 06 02:35 pm Link

Makeup Artist

MP Make-up Artistry

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada

ok someone just sent me an e-mail ,just incase I must clarify I do NOT use chewing gum it was a joke , and honestly people if you cant take a joke you need to get a sence of humor.
Just incase you thought ewwww grose Mandy uses chewing gumm I dont !!
So please people use your head smile
Mandy of Deadly Design Make-up Artistry

Mar 16 06 10:18 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Cristen Troop

Howell, New Jersey, US

Deadly Design Make-up wrote:
ok someone just sent me an e-mail ,just incase I must clarify I do NOT use chewing gum it was a joke , and honestly people if you cant take a joke you need to get a sence of humor.

awwww Mandy, I was looking forward to seeing you use your talent of licking my face to clean the area  then apply the rhinestone that just fell in the toilet with the gum that you have been chewing for 3 hours w/o brushing your teeth, and I thought you were so talented! LOL

Mar 17 06 07:29 am Link

Photographer

Julia Gerace

Monroe, Connecticut, US

Deadly Design Make-up wrote:

omg -   just to clarify....that wasn't me that sent that......oh, man....  : )

Mar 17 06 07:47 am Link

Makeup Artist

Rayrayrose

Los Angeles, California, US

well duo is esentially latex anyways, just be sure to let it get tacky first, if you are wanting it to stay on for a longer period of time, try pros-aide. but if you are going to be using a lot of duo, be sure to pick up a bottle of telesis super solv or e-z off... your model will thank you when she doesnt have to pick glue off her face for an hour. if you decide to use pros-aide (which is the super adheisive and shouldnt be used on the lashline) definately get some telesis.

Mar 17 06 10:26 am Link