Forums > MM Market > LA PHOTOGRAPHERS: COME SHOOT AT MY BEAUTIFUL FOTO STUDIO!!

Photographer

Apollo Staar

Los Angeles, California, US

I run and operate ULTRASTAR STUDIO, a very nice medium sized(16x36')(14' ceilings) (plus dressing.makeup room and other lounge area)photography rental studio and Gallery space here in hollywood.

The studio is street level on Santa Monica Blvd. in Hollywood in the heart of the legendary Theatre District
Castex rental house is accross the street making rentals of equipment very easy and accessible.

This studio is perfect for Freelance Photographers that need a studio to shoot their jobs/headshots in. Ultrastar Studio is very clean and private and has parking for one vehicle.

Day rates begin at $299/weekday for small shoots (generally 6 people or less)and increase according to the size of the project/shoot/event.

We will be expanding by doubling the size of the studio in July, so we are offering this low day rate for the current space until we expand.

This studio is also a weekend Gallery for temporary weekend Gallery shows. We have Gallery shows a few times a month and they have proved to be successful for the Curators and artists. The rental fees for these events start at $600 for a weekend nite and the Studio takes NO COMMISION on sales of art.

For more information please feel free to call me directly.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Apollo Staar 323-461-7827

for more information and pictures:
http://www.myspace.com/ultrastar

Jun 29 05 07:17 pm Link