Forums > Photography Talk > The Print Issue

Photographer

Clint Kapp

San Pedro, San José, Costa Rica

Always looking to increase efficiency, I started an account with the very good people at www.printroom.com. My account manager is Jason Lehrbaum:

Jason Lehrbaum | Account Manager | Printroom.com
2520 Mission College Blvd. | Santa Clara CA, 95054
Direct | 408-987-8835 | Toll free | (888) 868-4157 Ext. 804 | Fax 408-987-8840
email: [email protected] | Web: www.printroom.com

These guys offer a wonderful service. I have an Epson 2200 and while I use it for immediate prints, the issue of generating prints for many of my clientele exceeds my patients. Plus, the ol' 2200 is not very cost-effective....

Even better: I set my own pricing for my work, so when a client goes to printroom, all they see is a price list. Buy/Don't buy. No haggling (and you *know* what I'm talking about). The product list is extensive: Coffee mugs, tee shirts, and print sizes galore.

They do pay-outs once a month like clock-work. I just shot a benefit event for *the exposure* and have sold about $200.00 worth of product in the past few days. Also, I am in negotiations on a one image lease to a corporate web site.

You can see my page/galleries at: www.printroom.com/pro/ckapp

There are certainly other companies out there doing the same or similar, but I doubt that many will match the level of customer support of the printroom team.

Should anyone contact Jason for more info, please mention my name as the referrer.

Clint
Clint Kapp Photography
www.ckapp.com

Jun 30 05 02:26 am Link

Photographer

Clint Kapp

San Pedro, San José, Costa Rica

Jason was kind enough to furnish a discount code for MM photographers.
20 bucks off the sign up fee. Just use: JL20 and away you go.
www.printroom.com

Jun 30 05 12:41 pm Link