Forums > Photography Talk > Cheap digital printing in New York City?

Photographer

ip studio

New York, New York, US

I used to do most of my workprints in adorama- around $4 for a 9x12 digital print.
Recently their sharpness has become unsatisfactory for me. New printing or something is different.

Does anybody use other labs in NYC that charge less than $10 for a 9x12  digital print?
(11x14 if they do not crop)

Thanks.

Jul 05 05 12:05 am Link

Photographer

Tom Weis

Forest Hills, New York, US

Well I was going to say Adorama.
What did they say when you showed them your soft prints?
I had some 4x6's done recently and they were fine.

Here's another lab:
http://vicalphoto.com/
Click on "Price List". 9x12's are $4.25.
Take an R train to 67th Av in Queens... yeah they are out there. They are really close to the station if you exit the correct side.

You can order prints online, but for your first print order it can't hurt to visit and say Hi. You can ask to see samples of their work also, which is largely work from wedding/portrait photographers.

Jul 05 05 10:21 am Link

Photographer

Stuart Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

if its cheap you want, use eckerd drugs, costco, or any one of those one hour places that have a fuji, agfa or noritsu machine. Dont expect any color correction, choice of paper, or really any 'care' put forth on your images, and they will not do a custom size, the machine will crop it.

or contact me for a custom lab in queens.

Jul 06 05 02:32 pm Link

Photographer

Dan Howell

Kerhonkson, New York, US

Posted by AlexNorden: 
I used to do most of my workprints in adorama- around $4 for a 9x12 digital print.
Recently their sharpness has become unsatisfactory for me. New printing or something is different.

Does anybody use other labs in NYC that charge less than $10 for a 9x12  digital print?
(11x14 if they do not crop

Thanks.

epixel.com  in queens.  I have ordered hundreds of prints from them in the past.  you can mail in a disc or upload to their web site.

Jul 06 05 04:52 pm Link