Forums > Critique > Critique me! I need some feedback on my new pics!

Model

Karla

Oceanside, California, US

So some input good or bad is always good, becasue I need peoples opinions. I'm not sure if I should use some of these for my portfolio. Let me know what you think ?!?!?!?!?!?!
Thanks so much

Jul 06 05 07:18 pm Link

Model

Jane Ema

Detroit, Michigan, US

I love the waterfall ones.  They all look good to me.  I wouldn't use the log one in your portfolio though. Maybe it is just the computer, but it is kind of blury.  The one headshot of you is beautiful... I just wish there weren't any shaddows...you are very pretty though.

Best of Luck
~Jane

Jul 07 05 08:44 am Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

I second what Jane wrote.

Jul 07 05 09:16 am Link

Model

Karla

Oceanside, California, US

thanks for the feed back

Jul 08 05 12:41 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Kim

Honolulu, Hawaii, US

Your look is solid. Ditto with the waterfall shots.

Lighting on your photos for the most part leaves something to be desired. Totally not your fault, just more of a critique of your photographer.

Jul 08 05 04:15 pm Link

Photographer

Isaac Klotz

Oakland, California, US

i think your headshot is pretty good.  i wouldnt mind seeing one of you really smiling, but the serious look is versatile.  smile

the most important thing in a headshots for me, is something which is accurate.  it is usually the wrong kind of surprise when you call in someone for an audition and they don't look like their headshot.  so if you feel its accurate, then i think its the best ever.  or at least good for now...

Jul 11 05 06:23 am Link