Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Is there any model here a Hooters Girl?

Model

Chaya Phally

New York, New York, US

I would leave Hooters without paying for my burgers and fries if there are all hooter girls with poor hygiene and bad attitude in this place.

- Just observe there. If you like the idea of working there, apply there.
- Don't forget to look good and bring your fun, bright personality to an interview.

Mar 15 09 09:34 pm Link

Photographer

Nadirah B

Los Angeles, California, US

Tanya Weaver wrote:

OMG. I am sorry. The way I read it made me think you were saying "They employ men too, here is an example..." instead of "They employ men, here is a female Hooters girl you can ask..."

And apparently I wasn't the only one, lol.

Just wording... I though you were picking on Nicole for some reason.

I read it how he meant it read at first, but reading it again I could see how that could have been read wrong.

Mar 15 09 09:34 pm Link

Model

La Kajira

London, Arkansas, US

Mizz Roxy wrote:
why cant any one ever be serious. if you cant be serious then please dont reply!

Simplest thing to do - ask one of the girls working in the place where you want to work. Conditions vary from restaurant to restaurant depending on customers and management.

Mar 15 09 09:37 pm Link

Model

Tanya Weaver

Atlanta, Georgia, US

LADY SWEET FACE wrote:

I read it how he meant it read at first, but reading it again I could see how that could have been read wrong.

Yeah, now I feel like a retard. At least I feel better that I wasnt the only one, but yeah....

:sits in corner:

Photographer

PYPI FASHION

San Francisco, California, US

Tanya Weaver wrote:

OMG. I am sorry. The way I read it made me think you were saying "They employ men too, here is an example..." instead of "They employ men, here is a female Hooters girl you can ask..."

Just wording... I thought you were picking on Nicole for some reason.

Nicole is all woman. This I know.

Model

Roxy Mae

Tucson, Arizona, US

Stephx wrote:
It says straight on the application that you are playing a role and that the image of a hooters girl is a surfer/cheerleader/girl next door look. You sign a contract saying you agree with that and that if you dont follow there standards you can be fired on the spot. Its something you know going into it. But its super worth it. You make amazing money and get to have fun and play games all day. It dosent even feel like work.

my kind of place because im super social!

Mar 15 09 09:38 pm Link

Model

Ash3

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

Tanya Weaver wrote:

Yeah, now I feel like a retard. At least I feel better that I wasnt the only one, but yeah....

:sits in corner:

I took it that way too, so don't worry lol

When I read that I thought to myself, 'That was kinda mean'

Mar 15 09 09:38 pm Link

Model

ElleV

San Antonio, Texas, US

You made a thread yesterday about how to handle photographers flirting with you, etc...and now you want to go work at Hooters???

Mar 15 09 09:39 pm Link

Photographer

DougBPhoto

Portland, Oregon, US

Tanya Weaver wrote:

Don't feel bad, you're not the only one who read it that way!!!

When he said:

PYPI FASHION wrote:
Hooters employ men too. Here's one you can talk to.
(picture)

I thought he was saying "Here's one man you can talk to"
(grammatically, I think ours is the correct interpretation, albeit not what he intended.)

I was totally WTF yikes  PAT yikes

Mar 15 09 09:40 pm Link

Model

Roxy Mae

Tucson, Arizona, US

La Kajira wrote:

Simplest thing to do - ask one of the girls working in the place where you want to work. Conditions vary from restaurant to restaurant depending on customers and management.

well der that why i posted looking for a hooters girls to respond! good grief im doing that so im way ahead of you

Mar 15 09 09:41 pm Link

Model

Roxy Mae

Tucson, Arizona, US

Elle Vanegas wrote:
You made a thread yesterday about how to handle photographers flirting with you, etc...and now you want to go work at Hooters???

wow you misunderstood my thread. I WAS ASKING FOR A MODELS EXPERIENCE AND WHAT HE/SHE DID!

Mar 15 09 09:43 pm Link

Photographer

DD Photography SD

San Diego, California, US

from a craigslist ad for Hooters ...

Are you high energy, with an OUTGOING PERSONALITY and a people person? The perfect ALL AMERICAN GIRL with an inner and outer beauty? Hooters Girls are COLLEGE STUDENTS or recent college graduates....the All American Cheerleader !!!

Mar 15 09 09:43 pm Link

Model

ElleV

San Antonio, Texas, US

Mizz Roxy wrote:

wow you misunderstood my thread. I WAS ASKING FOR A MODELS EXPERIENCE AND WHAT HE/SHE DID!

I got that, I responded to it...remember?

Mar 15 09 09:46 pm Link

Photographer

nwprophoto

Tonasket, Washington, US

Stephx wrote:
get to have fun and play games all day.

That must explain the total lack of customer service
and overly priced food the one only time I was in one.

Mar 15 09 09:48 pm Link

Model

Roxy Mae

Tucson, Arizona, US

i was finally told what i need to know. thanks to those serious replies!

Mar 15 09 09:55 pm Link

Model

Ash3

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

Mizz Roxy wrote:
i was finally told what i need to know. thanks to those serious replies!

Lol, I hope it was good.

That took me a LONG time to type out tongue

Mar 15 09 09:59 pm Link

Model

Alisyn Carliene

San Bernardino, California, US

My one friend works there.. not sure the app process but I know that they count how many coats of mascara you have on there.. they are super strict about how you look.

Mar 15 09 10:08 pm Link

Photographer

Z_Photo

Huntsville, Alabama, US

La Kajira wrote:
I would not work a job where they didn't accept me the way I am.

i looked up irony.  i get it!!

ok ok i didn't actually look up irony

Mar 15 09 10:09 pm Link

Photographer

GK photo

Laguna Beach, California, US

can you write your name upside down in crayon? do you have the ability to feign interest in total slobs strangers, who are staring at your chest between ravenous chomps of their cheeseburgers? do you mind working in bright orange richard simmon's shorts, and a tee shirt two sizes too small for you?

if you answered yes to all of these...you're hired.

Mar 15 09 10:33 pm Link

Photographer

Image K

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Mizz Roxy wrote:

https://www.thegamergirls.com/images/smilies/stupid_thread.gif

Mar 15 09 10:58 pm Link

Photographer

jesse paulk

Phoenix, Arizona, US

^^^ that gif makes me happy

Mar 15 09 11:00 pm Link

Model

Roxy Mae

Tucson, Arizona, US

Image K wrote:
https://www.thegamergirls.com/images/smilies/stupid_thread.gif

WILL YOU GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE. ALSO THAT IS CONSIDER A THREAT MORON

Mar 15 09 11:09 pm Link

Photographer

GK photo

Mizz Roxy wrote:
WILL YOU GO THE FUCK AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE. ALSO THAT IS CONSIDER A THREAT MORON

lol meltdown on aisle 2!

Mar 15 09 11:17 pm Link

Model

Roxy Mae

Tucson, Arizona, US

Gene Kane wrote:

lol meltdown on aisle 2!

you dont get it this guy wont leave me alone

Mar 15 09 11:19 pm Link

Photographer

GK photo

didn't you say you already had your answer? if so, then why care? and didn't they let you post this in the model forum? i'm sure the levity would have been less over there.

no sense getting tossed in the cooler over shenanigans. save it for something consequential.

Mar 15 09 11:21 pm Link

Model

Roxy Mae

Tucson, Arizona, US

Gene Kane wrote:
didn't you say you already had your answer? if so, then why care? and didn't they let you post this in the model forum? i'm sure the levity would have been less over there.

no sense getting tossed in the cooler over shenanigans. save it for something consequential.

i dont get it? what does that have to with this moron trolling everything i post?

Mar 15 09 11:24 pm Link

Photographer

GK photo

Mizz Roxy wrote:

i dont get it? what does that have to with this moron trolling everything i post?

rather than have a meltdown, do what the rules say...send a cam. i know the place is named mayhem, but they actually do try to keep some order around here.

why, beats the hell outta me?

Mar 15 09 11:25 pm Link

Model

Roxy Mae

Tucson, Arizona, US

Gene Kane wrote:

rather than have a meltdown, do what the rules say...send a cam. i know the place is named mayhem, but they actually do try to keep some order around here.

why, beats the hell outta me?

well i did send it to a cam i just got angry cause he wont leave me alone. do you think that graphic is well graphic, a little child and uncalled for?

Mar 15 09 11:28 pm Link

Model

Alisyn Carliene

San Bernardino, California, US

Mizz Roxy wrote:

WILL YOU GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE. ALSO THAT IS CONSIDER A THREAT MORON

Sorry I thought it was really funny..

Mar 15 09 11:30 pm Link

Photographer

GK photo

Mizz Roxy wrote:
well i did send it to a cam i just got angry cause he wont leave me alone. do you think that graphic is well graphic, a little child and uncalled for?

you just need to forget about it. it was funny. i hardly think anyone was trying to insinuate they want to pop you one in the nose.

you're new here, right?

Mar 15 09 11:33 pm Link

Model

Roxy Mae

Tucson, Arizona, US

tereyn wrote:

Sorry I thought it was really funny..

well its not because hes trolling me on every topic i post and it calling me names and talking shit to me. he didnt mean it as a funny he was being serious

Mar 15 09 11:33 pm Link

Model

Roxy Mae

Tucson, Arizona, US

Gene Kane wrote:

you just need to forget about it. it was funny. i hardly think anyone was trying to insinuate they want to pop you one in the nose.

you're new here, right?

i am but you really dont know the situation. he didnt mean it as a funny he was being serious

Mar 15 09 11:34 pm Link

Model

Roxy Mae

Tucson, Arizona, US

this guy is harrasing me and wont leave me alone for god sakes. that graphic is not funny due to the circumstance

Mar 15 09 11:35 pm Link

Photographer

GK photo

Mizz Roxy wrote:

well its not because hes trolling me on every topic i post and it calling me names and talking shit to me. he didnt mean it as a funny he was being serious

i think you need to learn a little more internet jargon. what you think he is doing isn't "trolling" you. i think you believe he is "stalking" you.

but either way, he's more than likely just busting your agates.

hang in these forums for a while before getting ready to cast stones. your post was kind of funny from the opening line, so those type of posts will draw us those that goof a little faster.

don't take it personally. just take what you can use, and leave the rest. a thick skin is your best weapon here....

Mar 15 09 11:37 pm Link

Model

Roxy Mae

Tucson, Arizona, US

you still dont understand he was sending me harassing emails and i blocked him now he comes on my threads

Mar 15 09 11:43 pm Link

Photographer

GK photo

Mizz Roxy wrote:
you still dont understand he was sending me harassing emails and i blocked him now he comes on my threads

ok, then handle it with the mods. i wouldn't post in here any more tonight. you're just going to exacerbate the situation.

Mar 15 09 11:44 pm Link

Photographer

LeDeux Art

San Ramon, California, US

i go to hooters to relax and get away from it all, you know to take my mind off of things

Mar 15 09 11:44 pm Link

Photographer

LeDeux Art

San Ramon, California, US

Tanya Weaver wrote:

he is such a fun guy, i bet he is a hoot on april fools day

Mar 15 09 11:47 pm Link

Photographer

Jim Shibley

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Mizz Roxy wrote:
this guy is harrasing me and wont leave me alone for god sakes. that graphic is not funny due to the circumstance

I agree, that didn't seem appropriate to your thread. Don't give him the satisfaction of getting upset about his posts.

Mar 15 09 11:59 pm Link

Photographer

Sienna Hambleton

Toledo, Ohio, US

Mizz Roxy wrote:

go to the info section and contact a moderator:

https://www.modelmayhem.com/contactamod.php

You can block him from contacting you as well.

Mar 16 09 12:21 am Link