Korova Milk Bar
200 Avenue A (13th-14th street)

or

Lit
5th-6th street and 2nd ave.

or

Otto's strunken head
14th street bet- ave A and B

All are fantastic!!! I think we should have one every month or one every other month. I expect a bigger outcome this time- since this one was so great- thanx Ched!!!
To Udo, Ty, Ched, Staci, Jessica, Larisa,( of course Liz) and many others that I can't remember your names- nothing personal-I owe it to drinks- believe me- you are ALL fantastic and wonderful!!! Can't wait to see you all again- and very soonhopefully!!!

Jul 10 05 09:33 am Link

Photographer

Halcyon 7174 NYC

New York, New York, US

IF we were to do it in August then the second Friday would be the 12th and my vote woudl be for the Korova Milk Bar because... Stanley was the man... and I'm curious.

Jul 10 05 12:00 pm Link

Model

Isabel

Brattleboro, Vermont, US

Was fun smile

xox

Isabel

Jul 10 05 12:49 pm Link

Model

The Beans

New York, New York, US

*August Friday the 19th at Korova Milk Bar* is great
( I'm away the first part of August- and CAN'T miss a get together!)

Jul 10 05 12:55 pm Link

Model

Goddess Erinys

West Palm Beach, Florida, US

Posted by Stephen Bodi: 
Was fun talking shop and meeting some very nice people. Ched, Udo, Tat and all you guys are great. Larissa, sorry we didnt get a chance to chat, I didnt recognize you! We'll talk soon.  It was very nice networking with you guys. We will have to this again real soon.

Stephen

thats ok Stephen..i didnt recognize hardly anyone myself lol..but glad i met them! damn cool people

Jul 10 05 02:09 pm Link

Photographer

New York, New York, US

Posted by Ched: 
IF we were to do it in August then the second Friday would be the 12th and my vote woudl be for the Korova Milk Bar because... Stanley was the man... and I'm curious.

Sorry, I had a few days off and then work and Had to miss it all.  But If you want the most people think about close the 14th street either east or west side.  Easier for NJ people and Brookyln people to get to.

Jul 10 05 02:12 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

One concern that was expressed before this past meetup was that underage members would be excluded.  A quick browse shows that 200 of New York/New Jersey's 700 models are under 21.  Maybe something to consider would be a pub or a restaurant with a great bar, so everyone could attend.

Not that I don't love the milk bar.  And not that I wouldn't want to go there after the meet up.   Or just about any random night.

Jul 10 05 02:20 pm Link

Model

newhall243

Rosedale, New York, US

Posted by Brian Diaz: 
One concern that was expressed before this past meetup was that underage members would be excluded.  A quick browse shows that 200 of New York/New Jersey's 700 models are under 21.  Maybe something to consider would be a pub or a restaurant with a great bar, so everyone could attend.

Not that I don't love the milk bar.  And not that I wouldn't want to go there after the meet up.   Or just about any random night.

Mr. Diaz you stole my line!! LOL........ I was just going to post that I am so sorry that I couldn't attend because of my age. I know Liz and Udo and it would have been an extreme pleasure in meeting the rest of the talented people that were in attendance. Well, lets see if someone will come up with a great place!!

steph

Jul 10 05 02:37 pm Link

Model

newhall243

Rosedale, New York, US

Hey Udo (130) and Liz (3272) it would have been great hanging out with the two of you. Oh, I think Igor was there as well, right? Well then, the three of you plus of course the rest of the gang!! Maybe there will be a next time.

steph

Jul 10 05 02:40 pm Link

Photographer

Halcyon 7174 NYC

New York, New York, US

As I understand it, you can be in a bar up until 10 or 10:30 without issue, you just can't drink alcohol. That's why I said 8pm in the first place. After that time comes around, we can move the party or split the party.

Jul 10 05 04:21 pm Link

Model

Monty T. Dog

Levittown, New York, US

You should have find a pet friendly bar for next time!

Jul 10 05 05:03 pm Link

Model

Ana da Silva

New York, New York, US

Hi Everyone!!!

It was so wonderful to meet all of you.  I'd been afraid of meeting up with people trying to bite each other's heads off too but it turned out we were among friends... 

Ched: thank you so much for bringing this together.  And thanks for the lovely dance  smile  I do hope we'll be doing this again and think that every other month is a good idea so it doesn't get old.  Hhmm...that Brooklyn Lager sure was good too...all 3/4 gallons of it  8)       

In the meantime, that Atari sounds grand! 

Ty: I'm definitely up for the shoot on Thurs.  We just need to confirm with StaciF and Bpruck.  We're going to Jersey for it right?

Dave: Thanks for the ride and for all the help in getting me started here.  Also thanks to Craigslist and my freezer, hehe 

Kisses to everyone!

Ana  smile

Jul 10 05 10:28 pm Link

Photographer

Surfinbird

New York, New York, US

It was a super fun evening!
Good to meet everyone (And I got to work with Isabel Vinson) the following day!
See you all at the next get together!
YAY!
-Surfy

Jul 11 05 06:22 am Link

Photographer

MB Photo 13

New York, New York, US

Posted by Brian Diaz: 

if underage is a big concern we can use the Leisure Time Bowling Center and Cocktail Lounge at the Port Authority in Times Squair on 8th ave I am sure it would be fine for under age talent, Also a side note why dont we try to do the partys on a Saturday seeing that most people work on Fridays and it can for some people a little harde to attend a party  after working a long day at work but it dosent matter to me I am up for anyday at any plac

Mark 

Jul 11 05 09:37 am Link

Model

The Beans

New York, New York, US

Posted by MB Photo 13: 

Posted by Brian Diaz: 

if underage is a big concern we can use the Leisure Time Bowling Center and Cocktail Lounge at the Port Authority in Times Squair on 8th ave I am sure it would be fine for under age talent, Also a side note why dont we try to do the partys on a Saturday seeing that most people work on Fridays and it can for some people a little harde to attend a party  after working a long day at work but it dosent matter to me I am up for anyday at any plac

Mark 

That sounds like a great idea! We could do one of those lounges first  Maybe august 20th- on a Saturday and then around 12-1AM go to the Milk Bar? Sounds Good? Like an after party think people are up for it? I know I was...wink

Jul 11 05 10:54 am Link

Model

Isabel

Brattleboro, Vermont, US

Posted by Surfinbird: 
It was a super fun evening!
Good to meet everyone (And I got to work with Isabel Vinson) the following day!
See you all at the next get together!
YAY!
-Surfy

Working with you was soo soo much fun smile

I wanna say thanks again.. home now... wooo...

Jul 12 05 02:38 am Link

Photographer

Halcyon 7174 NYC

New York, New York, US

What if we keep the bi-monthly bar night and add a monthly brunch?

Jul 12 05 09:43 am Link

Model

BrandonR

New York, New York, US

thats a good idea, why not a monthly brunch....mmmm, omelette

Jul 12 05 06:54 pm Link

Photographer

Dave - The Rollei Guy

New York, New York, US

Thanks, I am glad you are worrying us youngsters.

Jul 12 05 07:14 pm Link

Photographer

Dave - The Rollei Guy

New York, New York, US

I meant  thanks I am glad you guys are worrying about us youngsters.  I was insulted that I was not carded.

Jul 12 05 07:16 pm Link

Photographer

Halcyon 7174 NYC

New York, New York, US

Posted by Dave Silverberg: 
I meant  thanks I am glad you guys are worrying about us youngsters.  I was insulted that I was not carded.

You're too stylish to be underage, Dave.

Jul 12 05 08:13 pm Link

Photographer

RemyC

Weston, Connecticut, US

Otto's Shrunken Head
I second the motion...
I'm a total Tiki Freak:
www.tikimoon.com

Jul 13 05 03:32 pm Link

Photographer

*SerenaBeana*

Manhattan, Illinois, US

Posted by MB Photo 13: 

Posted by Brian Diaz: 

Mark 

I think it's a great idea- I think I'm gonna need a big energy drink since AUGUST 20th is the NYC SHOOT OUT!!! OH MY!
Oh well I think I'll need a party afterwards! Ha-ha!
party on!

Jul 18 05 12:05 pm Link