Forums > Critique > Underwater tests

Photographer

New York, New York, US

Tests early last week for a job.  Testing without models first.  Just fooling around underwater.  Sorry,  I cannot show you the model work.

I have not done much color correction but just doing some work on some fun images.

The first three images in my port.  Will post later in the thread.

Jul 10 05 04:30 am Link

Model

Isis

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

i saw you say in the shout box that you needed a lifeguard.... do you mean you need one for the underwater shot's you're doing? just curious smile great work as always
-Dana

Jul 10 05 04:44 am Link

Photographer

New York, New York, US

No,  I was joking.  Just proud of these new shots and wanted to share what I could.

Jul 10 05 02:05 pm Link

Photographer

Under H2O

Anchorage, Alaska, US

Hi Mark,

Did you do the shoot?  I'd love to see the results. 

I have a bunch of underwater work in my portfolio but not much w/ models.  I'm working on changing that.

Cheers
James

Jul 21 05 05:30 pm Link

Photographer

Fred Brown Photo

Chicago, Illinois, US

You won't here me say this often, but I am jealous. Even your test shots are cool so I know the finals will be hot!

Jul 24 05 06:13 pm Link

Model

Seth Mitchell

Long Beach, California, US

Mark -

Remember, water wings are your friends.  wink

Jul 24 05 06:17 pm Link

Model

Benny

Brooklyn, New York, US

oooo I want to do a fashion type shot of me in a suit and tie  underwater

Jul 24 05 06:20 pm Link

Photographer

New York, New York, US

Thanks for the replies. 

Not sure when I can show the real shot part for it was a job.  I asked permission to show these for I was paid to test.  No models but to work out the ideas ahead of time in the pools.

Benny,  it you got the suit and the pool then let me know.
Also been working on a surfing shoot that was cancelled due to the Tsunami.  So getting that going again,  will do it locally.

Jul 25 05 10:08 am Link

Photographer

Under H2O

Anchorage, Alaska, US

Hi Mark and Benny,

I helped out a studio in St. Louis last year that wanted to photograph some executives (dresses and suit/ties) in a swimming pool.  I rented them some equipment (housing, ports, underwater strobes) and gave them some free advice.

It was for a drinking water company commercial shoot (Purewater Solutions) and I think they came out well.  You can see the shots in their portfolio on this page:

http://www.brutonstroube.com/portfolio. … allery=156

I want to do an underater model shoot and I've got everything lined up , just don't have time until Sept.

Cheers
James

Jul 25 05 03:12 pm Link