Forums > Critique > Newbie model feedback

Model

Kitty_Massacre

Birmingham, Alabama, US

I'm really new at modeling and was wanting some feedback from some people on what they thought about my pictures. What should I work on? A couple of my pictures were edited by me, they're very simple but I'm new at that also so I was wondering what I could do better in that too.

Jul 10 05 06:05 am Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

Show more than fetish.

You are going to get tons of freaks wanting to tie you up. Be careful.

Jul 10 05 06:18 am Link

Model

Kitty_Massacre

Birmingham, Alabama, US

I'm not limited to fetish, those are just the only pictures I've gone through and edited at the moment. But yeah, I've thought about what you just said before and I'm very cautious about a photographer who wants fetish work.

Jul 10 05 06:22 am Link

Photographer

Craig Thomson

Tacoma, Washington, US

*perks* someone say rope?

Jul 10 05 06:32 am Link

Photographer

Cherrystone

Columbus, Ohio, US

Kaley,

Since all your images posted were shot by Don....its hard to go wrong with him. Definitely one of the better shooters around.
One other point IMHO...let your photogs do your editing, you refine & hone your modeling/posing skills. And chose wisely your photogs when possible, those who are capable and know how to edit.

Jul 10 05 08:29 am Link

Photographer

ryan widger

Detroit, Alabama, US

seriously,
you have a beautiful profile...do more than fetish...don't pigeon hole yourself.

Jul 10 05 02:10 pm Link

Photographer

swavjusis

New York, New York, US

I do have to agree with a couple of the posts - a wider diversity in subject matter would creat a stronger portfolio. It would also illustrate flexability in modeling styles you would be able to do.

Jul 13 05 12:28 pm Link