Forums > Model Colloquy > I'm a mentor for newbies to modeling!

Model

Nikkie D

Naples, Florida, US

I would really really appreciate some feedback!!!  I've been at it for a year but I really would like to know what direction to go in now to really expand my portfolio and enhance my opportunities!

Thank you so much for your time!  Nikkie smile

Nov 19 09 12:22 pm Link

Model

K I C K H A M

Los Angeles, California, US

Sockpuppet Studios  wrote:

Here it is...
That is why all the MM peoples get pissed at the actual industry professionals who don't actually have time to post everyday because they are working jobs.

This is MM after all...

Really? When I was starting out and seeking mentors, I wanted to know what made them qualified. I wouldn't find that insulting, just informative, and perhaps should be listed in the OP.

What experience you have in what area, etc. That way I know if it would be an appropriate mentor match.

OP- You seem well-qualified  and it's good to see you are using your spare time to help others become as well-accomplished as you. smile
Kudos.

Nov 19 09 01:03 pm Link

Model

Jas "Belly Donsah"

San Francisco, California, US

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

I'm still working my way down the long list of mentoring!  If you'd like to see my progress, please check out my Mentored Individuals section under Credits on my profile!  Have a wonderful weekend!

~ Belly Donsah

Nov 26 09 09:51 am Link

Model

Nikkie D

Naples, Florida, US

Belly Donsah wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

I'm still working my way down the long list of mentoring!  If you'd like to see my progress, please check out my Mentored Individuals section under Credits on my profile!  Have a wonderful weekend!

~ Belly Donsah

Hope you can get to me! smile  You can PM me if its easier...thanks! Nikkie

Nov 28 09 01:25 pm Link