Model

Shaquita Smith

Atlanta, Georgia, US

would love to come

Jul 08 09 10:09 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Ocram Notgnirra

Atlanta, Georgia, US

I am honored! I will post to my profile as well!

Jul 09 09 04:36 am Link

Artist/Painter

Paul Godbey

Birmingham, Alabama, US

I'm interested in coming also.

Jul 09 09 12:18 pm Link

Photographer

Scott McLeod

Birmingham, Alabama, US

Ocram Notgnirra wrote:
I am honored! I will post to my profile as well!

Thanks.

Jul 09 09 01:18 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Sarah Gal

Birmingham, Alabama, US

I am looking forward to meeting everyone!

Jul 09 09 03:30 pm Link

Photographer

Scott McLeod

Birmingham, Alabama, US

Also somehow our little meeting got noticed by a friend of someone who has a magazine and will be casting soon for a tv show here in bham. They called me and should be in attendance. We are over 60 in responses. I think I will probably need to try and get some blank sticker name tags for everyone.

Jul 09 09 11:24 pm Link

Model

name changed

Miami, Florida, US

Completely broke - can not even afford gas to get to the event and back - please don't be mad - Im still interested in shoots

Jul 11 09 03:07 pm Link

Photographer

Chattanooga Model Photo

Fort Payne, Alabama, US

I am looking forward to meeting and networking with everyone this afternoon. I hope there is a good turnout. I hope someone will have a sign in sheet with names, emails, MM numbers, etc and make that available after as a spreadsheet (or scanned jpeg). Just a suggestion...

Jul 12 09 04:59 am Link

Photographer

William Crow

Birmingham, Alabama, US

We look forward to seeing everyone there.

Jul 12 09 09:31 am Link

Photographer

Scott McLeod

Birmingham, Alabama, US

Steven Stiefel wrote:
I am looking forward to meeting and networking with everyone this afternoon. I hope there is a good turnout. I hope someone will have a sign in sheet with names, emails, MM numbers, etc and make that available after as a spreadsheet (or scanned jpeg). Just a suggestion...

Yep already planned on that. Most won't know there MM numbers, but I will add them after. I was gonna just have name, type (model, photog, etc) MM name and email, then I could add MM number later.

The turnout should be great.

Jul 12 09 09:41 am Link

Photographer

Chattanooga Model Photo

Fort Payne, Alabama, US

Thanks for planning and hosting this event. I made several good contacts and hope to do some collaboration.

Jul 12 09 04:12 pm Link

Photographer

Scott McLeod

Birmingham, Alabama, US

Wow, I really got a lot out of that. Thanks everybody.

Here is a thread about the proposed group shoot:

https://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thre … 5499&page=

Add your comments, ideas, etc there.

I will start a new thread about the next meet and greet. We have set Sunday August 30th as the date. Everybody seemed to like the location and I think it worked perfectly, but give me feedback about the time (was it to early to late, etc).

New thread about the next meet and greet
https://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thre … 5519&page=

Jul 12 09 05:58 pm Link

Photographer

Scott McLeod

Birmingham, Alabama, US

For any models that missed the meeting we had a couple people scouting for some Television shows. They aren't on MM so didn't have a way to post they were attending. You really missed out on that.

Jul 13 09 10:13 am Link

Photographer

Scott McLeod

Birmingham, Alabama, US

I was trying to think of a name for our group. I was thinking something like Birmingham Networking Group or something to that effect. Any ideas.

Jul 14 09 01:17 pm Link

Model

Kimberly J

Birmingham, Alabama, US

Scott McLeod wrote:
I was trying to think of a name for our group. I was thinking something like Birmingham Networking Group or something to that effect. Any ideas.

How about Birmingham Sunday Social's

Jul 18 09 12:18 am Link

Photographer

Scott McLeod

Birmingham, Alabama, US

Kimiko J wrote:
How about Birmingham Sunday Social's

Well even though we do a little socializing, it is really more about networking. It may not always be on sunday. So having those 2 names in it can be misleading. I do appreciate your feedback.

Jul 18 09 12:36 pm Link

Model

cindyd

HI! I wish I had seen this all earlier! I am a lot further south in Alabama but would still have traveled to Birmingham.. Glad it went well for you all.. Hey I was thinking about your title for your group, you could call it the Birmingham Network Team. That is basically what we all are in this industry is one big team, just different players going for the same win smile just a thought. Hopefully I still get to meet some of you!

Jul 20 09 12:32 pm Link

Photographer

Scott McLeod

Birmingham, Alabama, US

Date and time posted in the thread about the next one.

https://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thread_id=475519

Aug 05 09 02:23 pm Link