Forums > Critique > Critiques Wanted and welcome

Model

TiffanyW

New Orleans, Louisiana, US

Hey all .. Tiff here ...would love some feedback on my images ... I am currently getting ready to do some more shooting within the next few months so hopefully I can expand my book even more ... Thanks again for the comments!!

Tiffany W.
http://www.musecube.com/TiffW

Jul 12 05 06:23 pm Link

Photographer

Columbus Photo

Columbus, Georgia, US

Not a bad start but your eye makeup is too dark in some of them.  You need to work with better photographers.

Paul

Jul 12 05 08:11 pm Link

Photographer

tanya k

Brooklyn, New York, US

I'm going to have to disagree with Paul on both accounts- I like your look much better with the darker make-up, it's much more mysterious and gives your look more interest. i think you're headshot is the weakest pic because it makes you look so plain, i would just pass your headshot by in a stack of zed cards. but if you had something more close up and focused in on your eyes it would draw me in immediately. you have an interesting look that would suite the editorial market better than the commercial so i think you should run with that. you've got some cool shots and i don't think you necessarily need to work with "better" photographer, just some that know how to capture your look which you need to understand and run with. some of your pics make you look a lot older than you are, which is not a good thing in the photo world.  you'll get there, i can see it. ciao.

Jul 13 05 01:59 am Link