This thread was locked on 2010-10-31 10:54:04
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > The List: Art Nude Photographers

Photographer

Photographer Elle

Marshfield, Wisconsin, US

Moderator Warning!
Im not locking this because it is a good reference thread...but changes can no longer be made to the OP because her profile is no longer active.

Oct 31 10 10:08 am Link

Photographer

Carlos Occidental

Los Angeles, California, US

Well, jeez.  This is really complicated.  Copy the list, paste it to a new page, and start again.

Oct 31 10 10:10 am Link

Photographer

A M Johnson

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

In the interest of community, is someone from MM going to take over the responsibility of managing the list? Can one of the members randomly take the responsibility and run with it?

Oct 31 10 10:10 am Link

Photographer

Carlos Occidental

Yes, AM. You are encouraged to do just that!  You may keep the same title, keep the same list, and just add the few that are on here late.

If I take it over, everyone will have to qualify to make the list. 

Nobody wants that.

Oct 31 10 10:12 am Link

Photographer

Photographer Elle

Ive got too much going on to take it over...but if one of you guys want to take over the responsibility, go for it smile

Let me know if you do, and I can lock this one after linking the new one as the last post.

Oct 31 10 10:12 am Link

Photographer

Carlos Occidental

I'll think about it.

Oct 31 10 10:13 am Link

Photographer

A M Johnson

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

I would be willing to do it as I'm sure I would have help. smile

Oct 31 10 10:16 am Link

Photographer

Carlos Occidental

Well, I wouldn't worry too much about it.  You really only have to visit the thread once a week and add the new names at the bottom of the last page to the OP.  It shouldn't take more than ten minutes a week.  The OP didn't allow just anyone to make the list.  She wasn't too difficult, but, she did audit a bit.

Oct 31 10 10:17 am Link

Photographer

A M Johnson

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Vor der Strate wrote:
Ive got too much going on to take it over...but if one of you guys want to take over the responsibility, go for it smile

Let me know if you do, and I can lock this one after linking the new one as the last post.

OK, I will do it. I will start the new thread after you reply to this so I know it's a go.

https://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thread_id=645305

Oct 31 10 10:23 am Link

Photographer

Photographer Elle

A M Johnson wrote:

OK, I will do it. I will start the new thread after you reply to this so I know it's a go.

Once you have your thread started, send me the link and Ill link it to this one in a Mod note before I lock it smile
Ill try to check back every few mins...the Talladega race just started and its always pretty epic big_smile

Oct 31 10 10:43 am Link

Photographer

Photographer Elle

Moderator Warning!
https://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thread_id=645305

This list has been moved and taken over by A M Johnson.
Thank you for stepping up and taking this list over!

Oct 31 10 10:53 am Link