Forums > Critique > Hey MM'ers! Take a look here!

Model

jessicaclaire

Detroit, Alabama, US

Hey guys! After my last critique thread I started trying some new things! Take a look and tell me what you think!!!

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM ONLY PLEASE smile

Jul 13 05 01:44 am Link

Photographer

Michael Bell

Anaheim, California, US

I like it alot! You are very beautiful and have great eyes. The shot of you with the peacock feathers is very cool, some intresting stuff there. Let me know if you ever get out to Cali, I would love to work with you smile

Jul 13 05 01:54 am Link

Photographer

Columbus Photo

Columbus, Georgia, US

You look good.  But I'm not crazy about the 1st and 3rd pics in the top row.  Your avatar is blown out and your shoulder is in the way on the other.

Paul

Jul 13 05 06:01 pm Link

Photographer

Lensmen

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Hi I like yor look. I think it is good that you have chosen photographs that express different looks. For a model looking for work this gives photographers different aspects to look for.
I think that the firsst photo is a too light and  a few are centred differently- none of this reflects you just that the photographer might have placed you differently in the picture (I usually try to place the eyes near the 1/3 : 2/3 space. Somehow for aesthetic reasons this just seems to look better.
If I was to travel to Michigan soon I would consider working with you
Gary

Jul 13 05 09:47 pm Link

Photographer

Mgaphoto

San Diego, California, US

You have a great look but should focus more on what you can do in the modeling industry. I know it is fun to try fashion but since you aren't tall enough you may as well stick with what is going to work.

Jul 14 05 04:31 am Link

Model

ErinTheArtist

Oakland, California, US

Posted by Paul Ferrara: 
But I'm not crazy about the 1st and 3rd pics in the top row.  Your avatar is blown out and your shoulder is in the way on the other.

Paul

Well I guess every picture with a little blowout is terrible. There is something called artistic license...but I guess if you want every picture to look the same...follow the book word for word. I think you look awesome in every shot...and why Paul is critiqing the photographers work and not your posing...well....

I think you are very beautiful and your posing is very good. Your makeup looks great with your face. Oh...and BTW...I like your shoulder in picture 3...the photographer was going for a thing called composition. I did learn composition 101 my freshman year in college...so I do have room to talk. Best of luck to you! Can not wait to see more from you in the future...

***Erin***

Jul 14 05 03:55 pm Link

Photographer

Hugh Jorgen

Ashland, Oregon, US

Your Hot!!!

(:----

Jul 14 05 04:03 pm Link

Model

jessicaclaire

Detroit, Alabama, US

My height has not limited me to what I can and cannot do.

Jul 15 05 01:31 am Link

Photographer

robert christopher

Snohomish, Washington, US

you show great range and diversity in this limited portfolio, great work!

Jul 15 05 04:40 am Link

Photographer

Valkyrur

Nelsonville, New York, US

art/nudes sadly missing,,,

Jul 15 05 09:01 pm Link