Forums > General Industry > On downgrading your OMP account

Photographer

Steve Mills

Hermiston, Oregon, US

Actually, downgrading isn't the right term, but it's what has happened to me. Here's a recap. In another thread, I describe how I've tried to cease auto-payment with omp, and simply let my Silver subscription expire (assuming that is what would transpire). When I walked through the the only mechanism they offer for doing this, my membership was temporarily canceled. The problem then became their fupped duck Cold Fusion technology wouldn't allow me to reinitiate my membership. Through a couple of email requests, I was able to get Brett to manually turn it back on, because (apparently) they don't know how to fix the problem.

Ok, to the chase. What Brett (or someone) did was DOWNGRADE my subscription to Bronze, edit my 21 or so photos down to 4 of their choosing (not including the one Showcase images I had) and turn it back on. Now I've lost five months worth of paid subscription I won't be able to utilize, just for wanting to stop auto-payments.

My question would be this: has anyone else ever experienced a downgrade when doing this? I've read here of several people changing their subscriptions with omp, so I'm wondering if this is just how the deal goes or not. I can't ask on their forum, obviously, since I'm no longer a paying customer.

Thanks for bearing with me this far.

Apr 21 05 06:08 am Link