Forums > Photography Talk > Model Portfolios

Model

Chill Factor

New York, New York, US

Actressmodel10 has asked that I begin this forum, by assessing her portfolio.

Here's is what I see thus far,

My absolute favorite shots of you, are the ones in body paint, NOT Because of the bodypaint job ( it is outstanding by the way) but because underneath all that greasepaint I see real, raw expression.  I want to see more of that! You have magnificently expressive eyes. I also know that your full range of expression has not yet been captured,, I am eager to see that happen. More candid shots, crazy ass angles maybe? Let me look at this more and provide whatever
additional remarks that come to mind?  Oh yeah,,AC? Gimme all you got too ok?

Apr 21 05 10:31 am Link

Model

Maria T

Lambertville, New Jersey, US

Well thnx darlin'. I love them too,so much expression. I have been told from my father even that I need more pics. My eyes get me in trouble though,lol. I love my eys. I tend to have diversity when it comes to my shots because I look different in every one. It's like my face changes or something,weird s***. But I absolutly love your B$W photos. Wish I had more. I want to see you in a damn dress girl. Or a steamy,sexy shoot with another. Try shooting for Sandy or Jeff Cohn in Philly for Passional store. They have awsome clothing and you would look cool in latex. hehe! Possibly, high fashion glamour with wild makeup. Oh yeah. Ok I'll stop myself now. Thnx hun. Let's here from other models here man. Tell us what u think and we'll reply with our critism for you. Let's do it

Apr 21 05 10:37 am Link

Model

Chill Factor

New York, New York, US

A dress?  you MIGHT see that when I am dead lol,,latex intrigues me and the other stuff

Apr 21 05 10:47 am Link

Model

Maria T

Lambertville, New Jersey, US

Well then get to it and shoot woman. You'd be an awsome dominatrix with red hair,jk

Apr 21 05 01:37 pm Link