Forums > Photography Talk > Release Form

Photographer

Zairias Photography

Belleville, Illinois, US

Does anyone know where I can get a release form so the models can have the photos printed up elsewhere? Problem: Model went to have photos printed up and they wouldn't do it without some kind of release from me.

Thanks for any help in this matter.

Sarah

Jul 17 05 12:42 am Link

Photographer

BlackSkyPhoto

Danville, California, US

The place shoudl have one..

Most do...

Maybe a note on letterhead will work - be glad they even asked..

Jul 17 05 02:39 am Link

Photographer

Zairias Photography

Belleville, Illinois, US

Maybe a note on letterhead will work - be glad they even asked..

I am...I'm just sorry I have to bother her with this. She was great to work with and I hope it doesn't discourage her from working with me again.

Sarah

Jul 17 05 08:31 am Link

Photographer

Harry Young

Los Angeles, California, US

no offense to your nice photographer, but the photographer-waiver form found here: ... http://home.earthlink.net/~m_h_young/PhotoForms.html

should have been provided at shoot time if you were going to get copies made.

Jul 17 05 08:48 am Link

Photographer

Barone Photography

Northampton, Pennsylvania, US

Drop me an email if you haven't found one yet and I can forward you mine that I had my attorny draw up.

Michael

[email protected]

Jul 20 05 08:13 am Link

Photographer

CreativeSandBoxStudio

London, England, United Kingdom

I have a standard release within my business software, plus I have additional ones I think most here should think about: 1)Testing/Promotional Release & I keep a Casting Information w/polariod attached. The reason for this was long before computers I keep a great paper trail database of who I have worked with. And with the Testing the release states what the testing was for and that any usgae would not be used without payment for the model, when the iame was  used(even if it was yrs later).

Jul 20 05 08:19 am Link

Photographer

area291

Calabasas, California, US

The world of photography sure has changed...

Why are you not doing the printing?  Photography was always looked at from the "Razor and Blades" perspective.  Photography services the razor, prints the blades.

Providing quality print packages (not Costco prints) to those you shoot can add 70% to your annual bottom line.  Providing this also enhances the "full service" aspect in photography services and allows you to maintain QC on work displayed.

Jul 20 05 09:12 am Link