Forums > Critique > Critique of portfolio

Model

flamie1000

Seattle, Washington, US

I would love any feedback I can get on my portfolio.

Thanks so much for your time.

Jul 17 05 01:45 am Link

Model

Jane Ema

Detroit, Michigan, US

Hello there...

I just looked at your port.  I love the second to last pic in it...beautiful!  But, what you need to do is get some new pics up...they are all kind of blury-so if they were more crisp they would be fine. Besides that I don't think there is anything wrong at all!  Best of luck to you..

Love~Jane

oh-and get a few more pics of you smiling-crisper ones again...looking at the camera.  it looks like you have a good smile, but it is hard to tell from the pics!

Jul 20 05 01:37 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Thomson

Tacoma, Washington, US

Very nice look, wide range of emotions showing, I like that. Good attitude that shows in the work.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me and ask them.

I tried to tag your portfolio but it went to another photographer...I bet he'll be wondering if was drinking after reading it.

Stuff happens
Craig

Jul 20 05 02:47 pm Link

Model

flamie1000

Seattle, Washington, US

Hi Jane -

Thanks so much for taking the time to look at my stuff.

I have a shoot lined up this week and will definitely keep your comments in mind!

Thanks again and best of luck.

R

Jul 23 05 02:57 am Link

Model

flamie1000

Seattle, Washington, US

Hey Craig -

Thanks for the feedback and the comments.  I will be e-mailing you after my next round if that's cool with you!

Thanks again for taking the time.

Best
r

Jul 23 05 02:58 am Link

Photographer

robert christopher

Snohomish, Washington, US

i think that you have a wonderful look, and presence, but i do think that you need to expand your work a little, it looks as if most of your shots are from one sitting, just vary thing up a little, if you would like to work on some new stuff just let me know, i just love your lips and hair.

Jul 23 05 05:03 am Link

Model

flamie1000

Seattle, Washington, US

Thanks Robert!

I am curious - do you mainly shoot nudes?  I love your work, just wondering.

Thanks for taking the time!

Jul 23 05 06:33 pm Link

Photographer

robert christopher

Snohomish, Washington, US

Posted by flamie1000: 
Thanks Robert!

I am curious - do you mainly shoot nudes?  I love your work, just wondering.

Thanks for taking the time!

almost exclusivly nude or implied nudity, but just "nice" nudes, i would be very gentle if you ever wanted to shoot. actually i am so concened about the shoot that i barley notice that i am working with a georgeous nude woman, until i start editing the images, thats when it really hits me how beautiful all these women are. my indirect point that most people want to know is, yes its all business when i am shooting, very respectful, very professional, the models i have worked with all seemed very comfortable.

Jul 26 05 01:33 am Link