Forums > Events > Orlando Meet & Greet (OMG) Fall 2009

Photographer

Luis Cruz - AeonPixel

Azalea Park, Florida, US

MegSchutz wrote:

I don't give people much choice about ignoring me. I'm loud, obnoxious, and usually wearing something that shows off enough cleavage to make people stare. whoops. big_smile

You were showing cleavage?  All I saw was a business card.

Nov 24 09 07:02 pm Link

Model

Miss Whitney Morgan

Orlando, Florida, US

alexandra sorgi wrote:

and fondlein' the pretty ladies!
heh

That's Meg's signature move!

Nov 24 09 09:09 pm Link

Model

BigC

Kissimmee, Florida, US

MegSchutz wrote:

I don't give people much choice about ignoring me. I'm loud, obnoxious, and usually wearing something that shows off enough cleavage to make people stare. whoops. big_smile

Are you a tall, short haired brunette? It prolly would've loosened me up and made me even the more sociable if I saw me some cleavages that day.  But I didnt sad  Better so; cuz my competitive nature wouldve beckoned me to show off mines smile 

Wouldve been the perfect opp to do my "rip open shirt move" too; the one I been practicing in my mirror since last year when I had my 6 pack!  ^_^. 

I just saw the new michael Jackson movie,..don't mind me..

I did however catch some stares from ppl who I never got introduced to Saturday..hope it wasnt those $12 Walmart shades I was wearing, lmao

Nov 24 09 11:49 pm Link

Photographer

LRF Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

great wish their was an easy way to tell ppl about the events this is another one i miss sad

Nov 25 09 12:10 am Link

Photographer

Charles Howse

Vero Beach, Florida, US

LRF Photography wrote:
great wish their was an easy way to tell ppl about the events this is another one i miss sad

Would it be helpful for OMG to have an email list separate from the forums at MM? Does http://www.flmeetngreet.com/ have a mail list app (mailman, etc)?

Nov 25 09 04:48 am Link

Photographer

MegSchutz

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Gr8 2b BigC wrote:

Are you a tall, short haired brunette? It prolly would've loosened me up and made me even the more sociable if I saw me some cleavages that day.  But I didnt sad  Better so; cuz my competitive nature wouldve beckoned me to show off mines smile 

Wouldve been the perfect opp to do my "rip open shirt move" too; the one I been practicing in my mirror since last year when I had my 6 pack!  ^_^. 

I did however catch some stares from ppl who I never got introduced to Saturday..hope it wasnt those $12 Walmart shades I was wearing, lmao

I'm kinda short. And my hair's blow shoulder length but not my much. But I am a brunette! big_smile Next time though, I expect some awesome shirt ripping openness though.

Nov 25 09 05:22 am Link

Photographer

Charles Howse

Vero Beach, Florida, US

Gr8 2b BigC wrote:

On the chit-chat thread there are some pictures  of Ms Meg and others at the OMG that might help to put faces and names together. And if you did miss seeing some of the fondelin' it is documented also.

https://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thre … 82&page=26

Nov 25 09 11:16 am Link

Model

BigC

Kissimmee, Florida, US

MegSchutz wrote:

Gr8 2b BigC wrote:

I'm kinda short. And my hair's blow shoulder length but not my much. But I am a brunette! big_smile Next time though, I expect some awesome shirt ripping openness though.

chp wrote:

On the chit-chat thread there are some pictures  of Ms Meg and others at the OMG that might help to put faces and names together. And if you did miss seeing some of the fondelin' it is documented also.

https://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thre … 82&page=26

Thanks for the link CHP! Preciate ya! wink And yes Meggers, I did see you Saturday I think.  But you were with your "crew" and I feel awkward approaching people with crews at greets, for fear that I'll be rejected for not having the secret goup code passwd for easy access. smile And if I do come to another greet I'll give you a quick shirt rip fa' sho!!  But on the down low though, wouldnt want to start no rumors! Lol

Nov 25 09 03:34 pm Link

Photographer

MegSchutz

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Gr8 2b BigC wrote:

MegSchutz wrote:

Gr8 2b BigC wrote:

Thanks for the link CHP! Preciate ya! wink And yes Meggers, I did see you Saturday I think.  But you were with your "crew" and I feel awkward approaching people with crews at greets, for fear that I'll be rejected for not having the secret goup code passwd for easy access. smile And if I do come to another greet I'll give you a quick shirt rip fa' sho!!  But on the down low though, wouldnt want to start no rumors! Lol

psh. crew shmew. I'm just ridiculously flirtatious and friendly. Next time just awkwardly stand next to me and you'll automatically become apart of the ridiculousity that is me. it's true.

Nov 25 09 08:58 pm Link

Model

BigC

Kissimmee, Florida, US

MegSchutz wrote:

psh. crew shmew. I'm just ridiculously flirtatious and friendly. Next time just awkwardly stand next to me and you'll automatically become apart of the ridiculousity that is me. it's true.

You're so lucky you can get away with being a frriendly flirtacious! Girls rule in that respect! Dudes cant.  We get in trouble.  And when I was younger I wanted to be Caspar the Friendly ghost one year for Halloween.   I never did. sad But if you notice a 6' guy in white sheet with two beaty black markered on eyes with a smile next greet.  Just dont get skurdd that I'm awkwardly standing next to ya. smile

Happy thanksgiving

Nov 26 09 11:25 am Link

Photographer

Juicylicious

Orlando, Florida, US

As usual the traffic around Orlando went to hell on a black Friday....I saw fist fights between 2 women in a Best Buy parking lot. Woot woot!

Nov 27 09 10:08 am Link

Photographer

Walker1812 Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

anyone know who got the tupperware container of beans that was unclaimed at the OMG ?

Nov 28 09 05:01 pm Link

Model

Irina Burke

Orlando, Florida, US

So i just happen to accidentally stumble on this wonderful page smile I will attend as I've never been to one of these things before and I'll be sure to bring food and sodas (id bring alcohol but im not allowed...legally ;p

Nov 05 10 07:06 pm Link

Photographer

Charles Howse

Vero Beach, Florida, US

Irina Sarikova wrote:
So i just happen to accidentally stumble on this wonderful page smile I will attend as I've never been to one of these things before and I'll be sure to bring food and sodas (id bring alcohol but im not allowed...legally ;p

Irina... this is an old old thread...

The event was held in 2009 and there have been 2 since then.  There will be more!

You should hop over to the Off Topic thread to join in the local Orlando area people who have been organizing the Meet n greets.:

https://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thread_id=628516

The chit chat thread is active and will be mentioning the next OMG to be held..

Nov 05 10 09:25 pm Link