Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Star Child wrote:
You claim yourself to be bigger than that, buddy.

I do?

Star Child wrote:
I'm speaking to the man your purport yourself to be and how you carry yourself here on MM. You wanna be a hero? Be that hero to yourself and stop kicking yourself.

Not sure what you mean by that.  I never claimed to be a hero.  I'm pretty much just a schlub.

Nov 14 09 08:04 pm Link

Photographer

Star Child

Nashville, Tennessee, US

SLE Photography wrote:

Star Child wrote:
You claim yourself to be bigger than that, buddy.

I do?

Not sure what you mean by that.  I never claimed to be a hero.  I'm pretty much just a schlub.

Yes you do. Anytime somebody acts up like a fucktard on MM you're quick to point it out.
You're also quick to point out when you've gotten something right or if you stand on the side that's winning.
Whether you write it with big, bold letters on your port or simply imply it by your actions you still provide that message.

Heroes come in all shapes and sizes and exists on many levels. You don't have to claim it to act like it. Quite often when someone you care about is in need you jump to the occasion to help them out. You don't have to proclaim it to be one, either.
So this time be your own hero. Do for yourself what you so easily try to do for others.

Nov 14 09 08:11 pm Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Star Child wrote:
So this time be your own hero. Do for yourself what you so easily try to do for others.

Heroes usually have miserable lives full of suffering.  They're generally lonely.
Maybe that explains it.  I'm not a failure, I'm a HERO!

I'd laugh if it weren't sad.

Nov 14 09 08:14 pm Link

Photographer

Carl Roberts

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

Just finished watching "American Pie" on TV

This one time....
At Band Camp....

Great movie!

Nov 14 09 08:19 pm Link

Photographer

Star Child

Nashville, Tennessee, US

SLE Photography wrote:

Heroes usually have miserable lives full of suffering.  They're generally lonely.
Maybe that explains it.  I'm not a failure, I'm a HERO!

I'd laugh if it weren't sad.

I'm well versed on that subject of loneliness. It can be such a cumbersome weight at times. It gets heavier when we allow it to weigh in on our sense of self worth, self-perspective and sense of accomplishments.

Read the blog post again, man. Read the whole thing closely and look for your own experiences being described there. The longest part isn't about faith. There's a reason I wrote it that way. It's not even about what source I use to get me through.

It's about knowing that I can get through.

Right now, you're in that dark part of the experience.

Nov 14 09 08:26 pm Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Star Child wrote:

I'm well versed on that subject of loneliness. It can be such a cumbersome weight at times. It gets heavier when we allow it to weigh in on our sense of self worth, self-perspective and sense of accomplishments.

Read the blog post again, man. Read the whole thing closely and look for your own experiences being described there. The longest part isn't about faith. There's a reason I wrote it that way. It's not even about what source I use to get me through.

It's about knowing that I can get through.

Right now, you're in that dark part of the experience.

I'm editing London's bewbs.  I'll look in a bit.

Nov 14 09 08:28 pm Link

Photographer

Andy Durazo

Los Angeles, California, US

Nov 14 09 09:35 pm Link

Model

egyptmachine

El Paso, Texas, US

I went to dinner and stuffed my face
Saw Where the Wild things are
Had sechs

Nov 14 09 09:39 pm Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

SLE Photography wrote:

See, I wasn't kidding.  London's bewbs:
http://www.modelinsider.com/component/mi/inline/29606
(I can't post it here on MM since I'm not VIP)

Nov 14 09 11:02 pm Link

Photographer

Shutterbug5269

Herkimer, New York, US

SLE Photography wrote:

Now THERE is something to be happy about at least.

borat

Nov 14 09 11:05 pm Link