Forums > Critique > Fun and Games > You're all beautiful.

Model

Taylor Sites

TAFTVILLE, Connecticut, US

No really. Now stop beating up on yourselves. I'm NOT a plus sized model, but do you know how many times I've been told that? I'm too short for agency representation (1 inch-- that's how the cookie crumbles, eh? Liked it when I was an Olympic horseback rider...) You're reading this, and if any of this applies to you, you know how frustrating it can seem. It's not fair, nor is it fun, to be in this very strict fashion world when almost none of us fits the mold. If you do and you're reading this, I urge you to support the models who are that little bit too short, or don't have that conventional body type.

In short, if you're reading this, this is free love smile I'll give all of you at least one reason why you really are truly beautiful, wonderful, gorgeous, sexy-- seriously.

Jan 22 10 11:56 pm Link

Photographer

Richard B Clark

Longview, Texas, US

Bravo for you Taylor! smile A little encouragement is a great thing to pass on, especially to those who may have hit with negativity about their modeling. Your port, profile and attitude says you truly are beautiful yourself, and I love the content of your profile. Thank you for your positive attitude and caring about others here at the MM.

Jan 23 10 12:09 am Link

Model

Taylor Sites

TAFTVILLE, Connecticut, US

Richard B Clark wrote:
Bravo for you Taylor! smile A little encouragement is a great thing to pass on, especially to those who may have hit with negativity about their modeling. Your port, profile and attitude says you truly are beautiful yourself, and I love the content of your profile. Thank you for your positive attitude and caring about others here at the MM.

Gahh aren't you sweet! Lovely to have photographers like you out there! Thanks for the compliments big_smile

Jan 23 10 12:11 am Link

Model

Sarah M Model

Preston, England, United Kingdom

ah thanks! i got scouted by Elite model management, then they realised i was too old and not skinny or tall enough! but i think i'm starting to go down the commercial route... i hope, but i struggle with confidence!

Jan 23 10 03:56 pm Link

Model

Brooke Mitchell

Tampa, Florida, US

Well...Ms. Taylor, you are truly stunning and I love your port.  I'm 31, 5'8" and on the plus-size size...and nearly 8 mos. pregnant!  However, my happy self decided to pursue maternity modeling versus trying to fit into high fashion.  yikes)

Jan 24 10 02:35 pm Link

Model

m3g0ra

Dublin, Dublin, Ireland

I AM plus sized for a model, but completely average for in any other part of life. And like you, an inch too short. It sucks, if I didn't love myself as I am, I don't know if I could take all the constant criticism and Denials.

Jan 24 10 02:41 pm Link

Model

Tatiana Paris

Los Angeles, California, US

You are my favorite person ever!(You win) I can't tell you how much I feel that way sometimes, it's good to know I'm not the only one smile

Jan 24 10 02:47 pm Link

Model

Andy Virus

Richmond, Virginia, US

Wow you are truly one of the best on this site.  I'd love to know your opinion ^_^  Thank you so much

Jan 25 10 06:55 am Link

Model

Baeli

Truro, England, United Kingdom

Amazing. I would love your opinion.

Jan 29 10 08:16 am Link

Model

Heather S Kennedy

Half Moon Bay, California, US

Awesome.  We need more posts like this on here.

+infinity

Jan 29 10 11:17 am Link

Model

-Veronica

Orlando, Florida, US

Great post smile

I'd love to hear your opinion.

Jan 29 10 09:33 pm Link

Model

JenniM

Los Gatos, California, US

you are fabulous for writing that! wink

Jan 30 10 07:09 am Link

Model

Miss Ashley Raelyn

Birmingham, Alabama, US

Wow, you're a beautiful person!
Inside and out, you words seem straight from the heart.
Genuine people still exist!
--Having said this, I would love to hear what you think.

Feb 04 10 09:47 pm Link

Photographer

JDillon Photography

Chattanooga, Tennessee, US

Taylor Sites wrote:
No really. Now stop beating up on yourselves. I'm NOT a plus sized model, but do you know how many times I've been told that? I'm too short for agency representation (1 inch-- that's how the cookie crumbles, eh? Liked it when I was an Olympic horseback rider...) You're reading this, and if any of this applies to you, you know how frustrating it can seem. It's not fair, nor is it fun, to be in this very strict fashion world when almost none of us fits the mold. If you do and you're reading this, I urge you to support the models who are that little bit too short, or don't have that conventional body type.

In short, if you're reading this, this is free love smile I'll give all of you at least one reason why you really are truly beautiful, wonderful, gorgeous, sexy-- seriously.

I would seriously give anything to work with you, Taylor! You're incredible.. Heck, I'de pay you! wink

Feb 04 10 09:51 pm Link

Model

Rachel S

Anchorage, Alaska, US

BTW, you are Gorgeous!

but....

How on earth are you considered plus size? WHAT?!?! your 115 and 5'7'' thats crazy! No way your a plus size. I weigh more than you and I am only 5'2''.

*edit* oh dur I read that wrong.

Feb 04 10 09:51 pm Link