Forums > Newbie Forum > New to the site

Photographer

Ailgif Studios

Portland, Arkansas, US

A friend and fellow photographer turned me onto this site and I'm very glad he did.

I've been shooting professionaly for the last 3 years and am looking forward to talking with other photographers, learning from each other, and working with models from the site.

Talk to you soon

Mary Anne

Jun 17 06 10:25 pm Link

Model

Chinita1

Charleston, Arkansas, US

Hello, and Welcome!

I'm pretty much a Newbie myself here at MM. I'm Chinita,
I'd like you to feel welcome here at MM, It's an Awesome
site to be a part of. Everyone is really GREAT! and very
kind. I hope, you will find everything you are looking
for here. Look me up, maybe we can hook up!

Good Luck on your endeavor!

Chinita 156454

Jun 18 06 10:52 am Link

Photographer

Ailgif Studios

Portland, Arkansas, US

Thank you, I appreciate that.

Sometimes my messages aren't going through because of problems with the site, so hopefully this posts.

I'll check out your work

Jun 18 06 10:59 am Link

Model

Spring

Welcome.

Jun 18 06 11:04 am Link

Model

Spring

left you a comment

Jun 18 06 11:06 am Link

Photographer

EA Photographics

Reading, Pennsylvania, US

Hail and well met fellow shutterbug.  I hope you find the site welcoming and helpful as I have...

Adam

Jun 18 06 11:06 am Link

Photographer

Ailgif Studios

Portland, Arkansas, US

EA Photographics wrote:
Hail and well met fellow shutterbug.  I hope you find the site welcoming and helpful as I have...

Adam

Thank you very much.  I tried posting a tag but for some reason I can post tags or change my profile.  I'm getting errors.  So, I'll put my tag here:

I just wanted to let you know I really respect your work. I realize there are a lot of great photographers out there that are taking respectful pictures of women, but lately I've felt discouraged at how many images are taken of women by male photographers in unflattering ways.  So, it was nice to see your work and the beauty that your bring out in the women you photograph at angles that are flattering and sexy without being disrespectful.  Does that make sense?

Jun 18 06 11:41 am Link

Photographer

Ailgif Studios

Portland, Arkansas, US

lizochka wrote:
left you a comment

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate that.  That is one of my favorite images from my work at the newspaper.

I tried posting you a comment and tag as well but it's not going through...

You have a great portfolio and it shows you have a versitility and respect for yourself as a model.  That will take you far.   You also have a very fresh and natural look that I can see as the face of cover girl.

Have you been in any ads used in magazines?

Jun 18 06 11:44 am Link

Model

MorbidedBlackLilith

Westerville, Ohio, US

Greetings-i'm very new-newbie big time.

Jun 18 06 01:14 pm Link

Photographer

Golden Light

Miami, Florida, US

MM is shakey and slow but great to be on. Much less stiff than some other sites. I have seen you on other forums. That is great. MM is all about networking and making friends. What ever you want and were ever you are going MM has lots of help. MM is big 150,000 comming and going. On a practical level you can never get to the end.   So good luck. And happy networking.

Jun 18 06 05:38 pm Link