Forums > Critique > Fun and Games > Would I pay you? And how much?

Model

Stacy Solar

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

woo hoo!

Feb 02 10 11:42 pm Link

Model

Angela Marie de Pietro

Los Angeles, California, US

me?

Feb 02 10 11:43 pm Link

Model

JD Noble

Chandler, Arizona, US

me?

Feb 02 10 11:50 pm Link

Model

Grace R

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom

I need to win the lottery. Can I at least have some of yours? tongue

Feb 03 10 06:07 am Link

Model

Lorianna Swain

New York, New York, US

me?

Feb 03 10 06:18 am Link

Model

-Veronica

Orlando, Florida, US

me please

Feb 03 10 08:15 am Link

Model

h a n n a h MARiE

New Orleans, Louisiana, US

&& how about me smile

Feb 03 10 08:21 am Link

Model

amycore

I'd like to know

Feb 03 10 02:35 pm Link

Model

Stephanie Now

Sacramento, California, US

Curious?  smile

Feb 03 10 02:38 pm Link

Photographer

DELETED-ACCOUNT_

Artur Henrique wrote:
me??? thanks wink

$20 an hour.  Your look isn't typically what I'd like for male fashion so I can't offer you the bank.

Feb 04 10 02:57 pm Link

Photographer

DELETED-ACCOUNT_

Ronnie O wrote:
would like to know smile

$40/hr for beauty stuff.

Feb 04 10 02:59 pm Link

Photographer

DELETED-ACCOUNT_

Stacy Solar wrote:
woo hoo!

$25/hr.  I like your look but I don't see enough range expression or posing wise to make me want to offer more.

Feb 04 10 03:00 pm Link

Model

Frenchie in Miami

Miami, Florida, US

Would you pay me??

Feb 04 10 03:01 pm Link

Model

Dane Halo

San Francisco, California, US

Please?  Nudes ahead!

Feb 04 10 03:02 pm Link

Photographer

DELETED-ACCOUNT_

Angela de Pietro wrote:
me?

$20/hr.  I love redheads, but your style is too heavy on the glamour for me and from personal experience that doesn't usually translate well into fashion.

Feb 04 10 03:02 pm Link

Photographer

DELETED-ACCOUNT_

JD Noble wrote:
me?

I'd say trade.  You have an interesting and unique look that would be ok for personal projects on portraiture and headshots, but in the end it would fit what I want to build my portfolio with.  So trade would have to suffice.

Feb 04 10 03:04 pm Link

Photographer

DELETED-ACCOUNT_

Grace R wrote:
I need to win the lottery. Can I at least have some of yours? tongue

If I ever win I'll fly you out and pay you $60hr.  While it's not my priority, I'm still trying to break into the art nudes scene with a talented model.  I'd probably pay more since you'd undoubtedly be teaching me your genre more than modeling.

Feb 04 10 03:06 pm Link

Photographer

DELETED-ACCOUNT_

Lorianna Swain wrote:
me?

For now I'd say $35 an hour.  If you work on some variety in expressions and posing I'd probably pay more.

Feb 04 10 03:08 pm Link

Photographer

DELETED-ACCOUNT_

-Veronica wrote:
me please

I'd say trade.  You're very short and not ideal stats for what I want to do.  You're also underage so what I can shoot with you is even more limited.  I don't really see a direction to your modeling at this point.  You appear to be more in it as a hobbyist looking for pretty pictures.  I'd trade if I wanted to practice some lifestyle stuff or just wanted to test some new equipment though.

Feb 04 10 03:09 pm Link

Photographer

DELETED-ACCOUNT_

Hannah Jernigan wrote:
&& how about me smile

Trade for two reasons.  You're very new and lack a good handle on posing and emoting at the moment.  Also, you don't do nudes, but you don't have your measurements listed for those who would shoot you clothed.  I'm too lazy to go through the trouble of asking you for your measurements and then waiting for them, then forwarding them to a stylist or shopping myself.  It's easier for me if I know what size/proportions you are before I even commit to a shoot.

Feb 04 10 03:12 pm Link

Photographer

DELETED-ACCOUNT_

amycore wrote:
I'd like to know

I was gonna say trade, but the shot with the balloons makes me willing to offer $25/hr for something lifestyle/commercial.

Feb 04 10 03:14 pm Link

Model

Kenneth Parcell

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

me?

Feb 04 10 03:14 pm Link

Model

Renee Robyn

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Hmm.. sure why not. If you're still going...

Feb 04 10 03:19 pm Link

Photographer

DELETED-ACCOUNT_

Stephanie Birch wrote:
Curious?  smile

I'd be willing to offer you $50/hr due to your look/stats/ and the 2 images that suggest you might be able to pull off something fashion.

Feb 04 10 03:21 pm Link

Photographer

DELETED-ACCOUNT_

Frenchie in Miami wrote:
Would you pay me??

You're short, and a bit on the older side for my ideals....however; your face is stunning.  I'd offer $25/hr and hope for the best.

Feb 04 10 03:22 pm Link

Model

Grace R

Tyrone Lavigne wrote:

If I ever win I'll fly you out and pay you $60hr.  While it's not my priority, I'm still trying to break into the art nudes scene with a talented model.  I'd probably pay more since you'd undoubtedly be teaching me your genre more than modeling.

Yaaaaaay. Now win win win!

I wants to come to America sad

Feb 04 10 03:26 pm Link

Photographer

DELETED-ACCOUNT_

Dane Halo wrote:
Please?  Nudes ahead!

Well, I am a sucker for redheads so I'd definitely shoot with you.  I'm just not sure what and that is by large what would affect the amount I'd be willing to offer.  If art nudes I'd offer more because that's not my genre and I'm not sure if I could even pull them off without fumbling through the shoot.  Maybe $45/hr.  For clothed work, ie. fashion stuff I'd probably say trade though because your measurements aren't ideal.  You're tall enough (actually my ideal height) but your hips and waist are a couple inches too big.  I doubt this matters to you though since you say you prefer to be nekkid lol.

Feb 04 10 03:26 pm Link

Photographer

DELETED-ACCOUNT_

Kenneth Parcell wrote:
me?

I like your look.  Great cheekbones and lovely eyes.  Your work borders more on art nudes though as opposed to what I'd like to use you for.  I think that might work though as I want to do some S-Magazine inspired stuff.  I'd offer $25/hr though since I'm not convinced you're going to be able to pose/emote without a lot of coaching/directing during the shoot.

Feb 04 10 03:29 pm Link

Model

Dane Halo

San Francisco, California, US

Tyrone Lavigne wrote:

Well, I am a sucker for redheads so I'd definitely shoot with you.  I'm just not sure what and that is by large what would affect the amount I'd be willing to offer.  If art nudes I'd offer more because that's not my genre and I'm not sure if I could even pull them off without fumbling through the shoot.  Maybe $45/hr.  For clothed work, ie. fashion stuff I'd probably say trade though because your measurements aren't ideal.  You're tall enough (actually my ideal height) but your hips and waist are a couple inches too big.  I doubt this matters to you though since you say you prefer to be nekkid lol.

Yeaaa, I'm not much for fashion.  Thankfully, however, you're correct and I do love being nude!  smile

Much appreciated, and after I've hit my mark, maybe we'll see what we can do about shooting!  I do travel lots and I have been scouted twice for Next Models.  Just gotta whittle the legs a tad!

Thanks!

Feb 04 10 03:30 pm Link

Photographer

DELETED-ACCOUNT_

Renee Robyn wrote:
Hmm.. sure why not. If you're still going...

Interesting look, but you're a bit too alt and glam for me.  I'd offer trade.

Feb 04 10 03:31 pm Link

Photographer

DELETED-ACCOUNT_

Grace R wrote:

Yaaaaaay. Now win win win!

I wants to come to America sad

lol, well keep playing.  If you win you can fly me to the UK, and if I win I'll fly you here.  Deal?  tongue

Feb 04 10 03:32 pm Link

Photographer

DELETED-ACCOUNT_

Dane Halo wrote:

Yeaaa, I'm not much for fashion.  Thankfully, however, you're correct and I do love being nude!  smile

Much appreciated, and after I've hit my mark, maybe we'll see what we can do about shooting!  I do travel lots and I have been scouted twice for Next Models.  Just gotta whittle the legs a tad!

Thanks!

I'm sure we'll cross paths one day.  In the meantime, good luck with Next smile

Feb 04 10 03:32 pm Link

Model

Renee Robyn

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Tyrone Lavigne wrote:

Interesting look, but you're a bit too alt and glam for me.  I'd offer trade.

Hah, that's a first! smile Thanks for the input!

Feb 04 10 03:35 pm Link

Model

Grace R

Tyrone Lavigne wrote:
lol, well keep playing.  If you win you can fly me to the UK, and if I win I'll fly you here.  Deal?  tongue

It's a deal AND a promise.

And there shall be scones and jam and clotted cream and crumpets and cucumber sandwiches and all manner of other lovely things.

Feb 04 10 03:38 pm Link

Photographer

DELETED-ACCOUNT_

Grace R wrote:

It's a deal AND a promise.

And there shall be scones and jam and clotted cream and crumpets and cucumber sandwiches and all manner of other lovely things.

LOL, now I'm hungry...

Feb 04 10 03:40 pm Link

Model

Stephanie Now

Sacramento, California, US

Tyrone Lavigne wrote:

I'd be willing to offer you $50/hr due to your look/stats/ and the 2 images that suggest you might be able to pull off something fashion.

Awesome!  Thank you for the input!

Feb 04 10 03:40 pm Link