Forums > Critique > Fun and Games > Would you TFP with me?

Photographer

Extremem

Brooklyn, Indiana, US

I've been working as an IT guy and developing my own social network... I miss shooting, but I'm thinking of starting to shoot again in the spring / Summer.  So the question is would you TFP with me?  I have a good reputation of making sure you get the shots.

Feb 07 10 07:38 am Link

Model

-Veronica

Orlando, Florida, US

I would

Feb 07 10 07:57 am Link

Photographer

Extremem

Brooklyn, Indiana, US

Is this it?

Feb 07 10 08:41 am Link

Model

Brooke Mitchell

Tampa, Florida, US

ExtremeMojo Photography wrote:
I've been working as an IT guy and developing my own social network... I miss shooting, but I'm thinking of starting to shoot again in the spring / Summer.  So the question is would you TFP with me?  I have a good reputation of making sure you get the shots.

I'd say yes...that is if I am your type of model/person you would like to shoot.  I'm all for doing TF shoots because, one I just got started in the biz and two I believe in helping out the photogs who would like to expand their portfolios as well.  I haven't been so lucky finding too many photogs who'll want me in front of their camera since I'm too commercial and very pregnant. 

Love this shot right here...the model and the lighting are on point.  https://modelmayhm-9.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/071124/06/474807da904f4_m.jpg

Feb 07 10 09:11 am Link

Photographer

Extremem

Brooklyn, Indiana, US

Brooke T Holmes wrote:

I'd say yes...that is if I am your type of model/person you would like to shoot.  I'm all for doing TF shoots because, one I just got started in the biz and two I believe in helping out the photogs who would like to expand their portfolios as well.  I haven't been so lucky finding too many photogs who'll want me in front of their camera since I'm too commercial and very pregnant. 

Love this shot right here...the model and the lighting are on point.  https://modelmayhm-9.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/071124/06/474807da904f4_m.jpg

Aw thanks... Good luck, let me know when the stork arrives.

Feb 07 10 09:27 am Link

Model

Brooke Mitchell

Tampa, Florida, US

ExtremeMojo Photography wrote:

Aw thanks... Good luck, let me know when the stork arrives.

No problemo...and will do.  I was told around April 1st...but the joke will be on me if I deliver a girl and my last ultrasound picked up a "winky" on the screen telling me I'm carrying a boy.  LOL! 

Let us know when you pick up the camera this spring/summer...would love to see what you come up with.  big_smile

Feb 07 10 09:38 am Link

Retoucher

ExtremeMojo Photography

Brooklyn, New York, US

I would photo shop for you

Feb 08 10 09:53 am Link