Forums > Critique > Fun and Games > Would you TFP with me?

Photographer

Deleted by Request

Alta, Iowa, US

I have always wondered if certain models who claim to only do TF work with photographers who "will advance my portfolio" would consider me good enough to contribute to their portfolio in a TF shoot.  So, for you models out there that are Paid Only (with these exceptions) or for any that specify that their TF work is limited, would I cut the mustard?  Be honest and be fair but tell what you really think.

Feb 09 10 09:38 am Link

Model

Tabitha Constance

New York, New York, US

VillagerArtPhotography wrote:
I have always wondered if certain models who claim to only do TF work with photographers who "will advance my portfolio" would consider me good enough to contribute to their portfolio in a TF shoot.  So, for you models out there that are Paid Only (with these exceptions) or for any that specify that their TF work is limited, would I cut the mustard?  Be honest and be fair but tell what you really think.

You have some fabulous concepts, but the execution is not always there.  I see potential, yet sometimes your lighting falls short.  I'm also not a fan of the tie-up dress shots.

https://modelmayhm-7.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100118/17/4b55049379a7e_m.jpg I'm fond of this

https://modelmayhm-7.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100204/14/4b6b50b8376df_m.jpg
concept is rad, lighting is a disappointment.

So would I tf with you?  Right now probably not as a photographer, possibly as a design director though.  Still, the potential is there, and with work-yeah I might tf with you.

Hope that helped!

Feb 09 10 05:51 pm Link

Photographer

Deleted by Request

Alta, Iowa, US

Tabitha Constance wrote:
You have some fabulous concepts, but the execution is not always there.  I see potential, yet sometimes your lighting falls short.  I'm also not a fan of the tie-up dress shots.

So would I tf with you?  Right now probably not as a photographer, possibly as a design director though.  Still, the potential is there, and with work-yeah I might tf with you.

Hope that helped!

Thank you for your feedback! It would be my pleasure to work with you som I will keep trying wink

Feb 10 10 08:10 am Link