Forums > Critique > Fun and Games > Gangbang Critique

Photographer

Redd Dyver

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Here's the rules:
Critique the last person to post on here (obviously that means I'm first to get hit)

Must say at least one thing nice... then free for all from there.
Portfolio, Profile, even google searches are fair game!

Some people may get tagteamed, if multiple people are viewing at the same time.

Yes, you may critique as often as you'd like, for as long as you can stand it.

I'll be back in a couple hours... driving from Hemet to SD... see ya once I set up there smile

Feb 11 10 06:37 pm Link

Photographer

Deleted by Request

Alta, Iowa, US

Redd Dyver wrote:
Here's the rules:
Critique the last person to post on here (obviously that means I'm first to get hit)

Must say at least one thing nice... then free for all from there.
Portfolio, Profile, even google searches are fair game!

Some people may get tagteamed, if multiple people are viewing at the same time.

Yes, you may critique as often as you'd like, for as long as you can stand it.

I'll be back in a couple hours... driving from Hemet to SD... see ya once I set up there smile

Nice port full of pretty girls, some in a state of undress, who wouldn't like that?!  I like the menage a trois shot, very creative!!  I don't have a scathing critique, maybe try for some different angles but like I said, it is a nice port and you have worked with some quality models.  I feel like there isn't enough here, let me go look again and find some things wrong smile
*Edit*
What?  You couldn't get Jessica to reach for the sky?!
That is my one complaint.

Feb 11 10 08:22 pm Link

Model

DarcieK

Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

VillagerArtPhotography wrote:

Nice port full of pretty girls, some in a state of undress, who wouldn't like that?!  I like the menage a trois shot, very creative!!  I don't have a scathing critique, maybe try for some different angles but like I said, it is a nice port and you have worked with some quality models.  I feel like there isn't enough here, let me go look again and find some things wrong smile
*Edit*
What?  You couldn't get Jessica to reach for the sky?!
That is my one complaint.

Your port is amazing! Great concepts, lighting, over all visually appealing! Your pictures are very vibrant. Good work!

Feb 12 10 08:54 am Link

Photographer

NecroOptics

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

DarcieK wrote:

Your port is amazing! Great concepts, lighting, over all visually appealing! Your pictures are very vibrant. Good work!

I love your look, especially in this image:
https://modelmayhm-5.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/091229/10/4b3a4e78251af_m.jpg

I think you have excellent potential, What I'd like to see in this portfolio is a little more diversity other than just images in the studio (Don't get me wrong that could also work if done right) A couple more good headshots would also give it a boost.

Feb 12 10 02:59 pm Link

Photographer

Zhiffy Photography

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

NecroOptics wrote:

I love your look, especially in this image:
https://modelmayhm-5.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/091229/10/4b3a4e78251af_m.jpg

I think you have excellent potential, What I'd like to see in this portfolio is a little more diversity other than just images in the studio (Don't get me wrong that could also work if done right) A couple more good headshots would also give it a boost.

Interesting style you have there, very.. different! Hahaha.
I do like them though, even though I get creeped out a little by gore. Haha. It looks like you separated your port by having guys on top and girls below.

fav:https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/100212/14/4b75d5fa70bed_m.jpg
just wish the 4th finger wasnt almost missing.

Feb 13 10 01:35 am Link

Photographer

Renee Robyn Photography

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Zhiffy Photography wrote:

Interesting style you have there, very.. different! Hahaha.
I do like them though, even though I get creeped out a little by gore. Haha. It looks like you separated your port by having guys on top and girls below.

fav:https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/100212/14/4b75d5fa70bed_m.jpg
just wish the 4th finger wasnt almost missing.

Your port has a wonderful style, your locations rock and your models are gorgeous. Your portraits need work though, you're missing that 'zing' that your full length and location shots have. Get a bit more creative with hair and makeup perhaps, even facial expressions and angles? Keep up the awesome smile

Feb 15 10 02:52 pm Link

Photographer

Hammerhead Graphix

Saint Helens, Oregon, US

Your port has a wonderful style, your locations rock and your models are gorgeous. Your portraits need work though, you're missing that 'zing' that your full length and location shots have. Get a bit more creative with hair and makeup perhaps, even facial expressions and angles? Keep up the awesome smile

I love the elegant dark feel of your images.  they are beautiful and edgy all at the same time.  The only real thing I could say that would improve the port is to ad more images.  I followed your link and found a ton of wonderful images that you should have here.  that and the image of the cowboy, although very nice it is not the strongest image in there.  you have more that I thought looked better.

Feb 15 10 06:31 pm Link

Photographer

JustOwen

Arlington, Washington, US

Hammerhead,

I like the varied selection of your port.  The first shot is the most dramatic and a well timed shot.  The third is the best composition and the grain and frame really make it work.  The girl with the veil over her head is also a nice shot, nice composition, but being nit picky, the veil above her head stands up a little too high and wouldn’t hurt if it were cropped or had laid flatter to begin with.  I guess I’m partial to your black and white work.  The redhead is a nice shot with great facial expression.  The others seem to me to be a little lifeless, but certainly not bad shots overall.

Just my amatuer two cents.

(Edited for typos)

Feb 15 10 06:41 pm Link

Photographer

Seraphims Photo

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

Word

Feb 15 10 08:09 pm Link

Photographer

Seraphims Photo

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

Hello Owen,

Not a bad start. The photography is good, but the photo shopped photos are pretty bad. Anything with a pasted in background should go. This may seem simple, but models with fantastically dated hair do's make your port look like its full of photos taken in the 70's, update them.

Keep Shooting.

JustOwen wrote:
Hammerhead,
  The redhead is a nice shot with great facial expression.  The others seem to me to be a little lifeless, but certainly not bad shots overall.

Just my amatuer two cents.

(Edited for typos)

Feb 15 10 08:13 pm Link

Photographer

Renee Robyn Photography

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Hammerhead Graphix wrote:

I love the elegant dark feel of your images.  they are beautiful and edgy all at the same time.  The only real thing I could say that would improve the port is to ad more images.  I followed your link and found a ton of wonderful images that you should have here.  that and the image of the cowboy, although very nice it is not the strongest image in there.  you have more that I thought looked better.

Thanks Hammerhead!

Feb 15 10 08:52 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Nightshade Beauty

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Renee Robyn Photography wrote:
Thanks Hammerhead!

You're replying to someone else, but that makes you my victim.

I could EAT this photo.

https://modelmayhm-2.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100207/19/4b6f8849c3733.jpg

NOM NOM NOM
It's spectacularly beautiful.

Feb 23 10 07:36 pm Link

Model

Greensboro, North Carolina, US

Makeup and Hair by Kat wrote:

I could EAT this photo.

NOM NOM NOM

I wish you where closer to me i love this is soo beautiful and ur port is fun and playfull but with great make up work
https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/14380097

Feb 23 10 09:34 pm Link

Model

Greensboro, North Carolina, US

Mysterious Nd Exotic wrote:

Makeup and Hair by Kat wrote:

I could EAT this photo.

NOM NOM NOM

https://modelmayhm-3.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100114/15/4b4fadf10a9aa.jpg
I wish you where closer to me i love this is soo beautiful and ur port is fun and playfull but with great make up work

Feb 23 10 09:35 pm Link