Forums > Critique > Fun and Games > Would you work with me?

Photographer

Joshua Adels

Richmond, Virginia, US

LifeIsBeautiful wrote:

I absolutely love your avatar, but I am not sure there are enough photos on your port that do you justice.

I agree I need more . Also to clean out some . . It will happen .

Feb 20 10 08:33 pm Link

Photographer

CLT

Winchester, Virginia, US

I'll offer you a trade shoot at the beach or in the desert.

Feb 20 10 08:36 pm Link

Photographer

Aesthete Studios

Oakland, New Jersey, US

I am looking for a tall, lithe, lean and confident model for some hot B&W implied nudes.
If you were interested in that (and would make the long drive)--I'd do trade work.

--Thomas

Feb 20 10 08:42 pm Link

Model

LifeIsBeautiful

Newark, Delaware, US

CLT wrote:
I'll offer you a trade shoot at the beach or in the desert.

Cant wait for summer! haha

Feb 20 10 09:16 pm Link

Model

LifeIsBeautiful

Newark, Delaware, US

Aesthete Studios wrote:
I am looking for a tall, lithe, lean and confident model for some hot B&W implied nudes.
If you were interested in that (and would make the long drive)--I'd do trade work.

--Thomas

Thank you, but I am not really looking to put any implied photos in my book at this time :]

Feb 20 10 09:17 pm Link

Model

LifeIsBeautiful

Newark, Delaware, US

No choice but to shoot wrote:

I agree I need more . Also to clean out some . . It will happen .

I am loving the positive attitude smile

Feb 20 10 09:17 pm Link

Photographer

Al Dobson

Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada

LifeIsBeautiful wrote:

Oh I'm sorry, I was unaware I had photos in my portfolio that looked like they were taken by a GWC. Interesting. It would be great if you could fill me in on what they are.

Perhaps I was a little to free with the "GWC" designation but, in my view, images #2, 3 and, 4 in your 'Life Is Beautiful' section are lacking in the quality of your other images. The focus and white balance seem to be a bit 'off' (at least on my monitor screen), hands and ankles chopped off and, Image #3 seems to be a bit heavy in the red channels.  It could also be that the other images are so good that these don't quite stand as much as they might otherwise.

Feb 20 10 09:42 pm Link

Model

LifeIsBeautiful

Newark, Delaware, US

Al Dobson wrote:
Perhaps I was a little to free with the "GWC" designation but, in my view, images #2, 3 and, 4 in your 'Life Is Beautiful' section are lacking in the quality of your other images. The focus and white balance seem to be a bit 'off' (at least on my monitor screen), hands and ankles chopped off and, Image #3 seems to be a bit heavy in the red channels.  It could also be that the other images are so good that these don't quite stand as much as they might otherwise.

Darling these are snapshots smile They are so the photographers know what I really look like raw without makeup and special lighting. Modeling is all fun and games to some people, but most of the photographers I work with like to actually know what they are getting into tongue

Thank you for the concern though

Feb 20 10 10:48 pm Link

Photographer

Images by MR

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

LifeIsBeautiful wrote:

Thank you. You have some lovely studio work and I definitely love the nude you have at the end of your portfolio.

Thank you ~ MR

Feb 21 10 12:07 am Link

Photographer

Jonexpo

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Would shoot tf/p.
Something very Noir city urban edgy feel...!

Feb 21 10 12:16 am Link

Photographer

Studio La Donna

San Francisco, California, US

I would shoot TF with you. Love your look, you have a couple of really strong images. The rest are good, but I think you need more diversity of style and look. Wish you are in San Francisco.

Feb 21 10 12:19 am Link