Forums > Critique > Let me know

Model

Isis

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

I am in the process of completely rebuilding my portfolio.  Does anyone have any advice to give me on stuff I should stick with or styles/things i should stray away from.  Also- any makeup tips/tricks from others in this field are very welcomed, so i can compare what i already know to what I don't.  Thanks in advance! (I know I am a feedback addict, but I am constantly trying to better myself/skill, so it comes in very handy.)
-Dana

Jul 22 05 06:22 pm Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

If you are looking for agency work, look at comp cards of people your local agencies represent.

Jul 22 05 06:32 pm Link

Photographer

Sophistocles

Seattle, Washington, US

My opinion is that you have a very good figure and should use it. Edgy fashion with a lot of curves and contrast work well with you.

Of course, that's my opinion based on what I like. Double your money back if you disagree :-)

Jul 22 05 06:33 pm Link

Makeup Artist

leokitty2012

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Thanks for the comments.  Xtreme, your feedback is always sound and useful, thanks again.  Chris, thanks as well- that is actually the genre I want to get into, glad to hear someone thinks I have what is takes! smile  Advice/feedback is such a great incentive to better my skill ! smile

-Dana

Jul 22 05 06:56 pm Link

Photographer

UnivModels

Long Beach, California, US

Effective

Jul 26 05 09:17 pm Link