Forums > Digital Art and Retouching > DAR Critiques > New to MM. Can you critique me?

Retoucher

PhotodiZiac Retouching

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Hi All. I have been retouching for some time now but I always look for improvements and I`m sure I have miles and miles of such in front of me.
Can you please give me advice/ critique on my port so far?

Mar 23 10 03:49 pm Link

Photographer

PhotodiZiac

C`mon. Help out a liitle guy here.
OOps. Signed from our other account.

Mar 23 10 06:41 pm Link

Retoucher

y2cute

San Francisco, California, US

https://modelmayhm-4.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100321/06/4ba6243eb4a9b.jpg

here's my favorite...like the overall sharpness, especially her eyes. skin looks amazing (flawless). not much to say here because u did very well imo. however, i would white her teeth & eyes a bit, get rid creases and a few distracted hairs.

Mar 23 10 10:14 pm Link

Retoucher

PhotodiZiac Retouching

Thanks y2cute for a critique. Comments are fare and will be rememberred when retouching in the future.

Guys, its hard to go and critique the whole port (even if there are 4 pics only for now). How about you`ll spare couple of minutes of your presicous time and have a go about this one :
https://modelmayhm-4.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100321/06/4ba6247b02853_m.jpg

Mar 24 10 08:28 pm Link

Photographer

Corona Productions

Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico

Not bad..... Just the basics.

Id hire someone who has this in their port and Extreme changes. Like changing tones, adding and blending images.

I dont know i just like to see how much experience PS wizards really have.

My $0.02

Mar 24 10 08:36 pm Link

Retoucher

PhotodiZiac Retouching

I see a line between retouching(enhancing) and manipulation ( wicked staff as they say). What you made me to think of something here.I realised I should do close ups of different parts of image so people can see the texture of skin, hair, lips n so on.From the distance it looks very "basic", you are right here. yeah, first thing to do when i have free time...thanks for that.

Mar 25 10 12:49 am Link

Model

Christie_R

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

You have an excellent start to you port. Most photoshop wizards that start out on here, don't have a clue on how to texturize the skin so it looks "real".
With more images and more drastic changes, you'll have a great port.

Mar 26 10 11:15 am Link