Forums > General Industry > what should i submit my work to?

Photographer

Bryan Crump

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, US

I am tried of being stuck in OKlahoma with my work. I do bodypainting and photography. Does anyone know any good magazines that i should submit my work to?

Jul 24 05 02:05 pm Link

Model

Ms. Isadora V.

Columbus, Ohio, US

I would recommend doing a general search (which will take some time) and look for Alternative Publishers.

Off hand, I don't have the links, but there is a publication for everything and a high interest that goes along with it.

The best of luck in your search.  And if you are every in my area....keep me in mind.

Ms. Isadora VonPainne

Jul 25 05 02:03 am Link

Photographer

StMarc

Chicago, Illinois, US

Go and buy a copy of Photographer's Market. It has buyers of photography organized six ways from Sunday, including alternative and erotic work.

The current year's is a little steep (around $30, IIRC) but I got a copy of last year's at HPB for like ten bucks. Larger public libraries also often have the book. Or you could go to a coffee-shop bookstore and crib some addresses out of it while you have a quick latte.

Correction. Apparently cover on the book is $25. Amazon sells it for $16.49 and free shipping with a $25 order. Buy it with this:

Successful Self-Promotion for Photographers
by Elyse Weissberg

And you'll cover the shipping. Good book, too.

M

Jul 25 05 10:04 am Link