Retoucher

Versiontwo Fine Art

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I was trying to go for a real noirish high fashion magazine kind of look... did I get there? Or did I go too far.
https://i43.tinypic.com/oaojdv.jpg

Apr 20 10 01:46 am Link

Retoucher

Versiontwo Fine Art

ugh i totally didnt touch the skin on his torso and now i feel like i gotta go and do it cause right now it looks very ugly... stay tuned.

Apr 20 10 01:50 am Link

Photographer

Kings Media Photos

Victorville, California, US

i think you got it..I like everything, but i would clean up the hard line on the forehead

Apr 20 10 01:50 am Link

Retoucher

Sebastian Reuter

Frankfurt, Hassia, Germany

what did the original look like ? wink

Apr 20 10 01:52 am Link

Digital Artist

Eithne Ni Anluain

Dundalk, Louth, Ireland

aaronv2 wrote:
ugh i totally didnt touch the skin on his torso

retouching isn't just the face!! *slap slap* Why do people forget about bodies? *sniff*

aaronv2 wrote:
and now i feel like i gotta go and do it cause right now it looks very ugly...

Yes it does! Hurry up! lol

Clean the line on the forehead, check your contrast layer(s) coz the skin could be more even but otherwise excellent - well apart from the fact yer lazy and didn't do the body! lol Now see I've slagged ye a bit you'll never forget about the body! lol

Apr 20 10 02:01 am Link

Retoucher

Versiontwo Fine Art

okay well i know its about more than the face. I guess I just wanted to be lazy and hope it wouldnt be too distracting. Upon seeing it here I changed my mind about that. It's free retouching so I wasn't being too crazy. But just to please me Im going to clean that chest and neck up and reup it.

heres the original for anyone that is interested

https://i40.tinypic.com/dvgb9y.jpg

Apr 20 10 02:31 am Link

Retoucher

J Strath

Los Angeles, California, US

Uhhh, well I really like it!  Yeah, I do think the body could use some retouching, just enough to get rid of the dark spots and even out the shadows, but overall, everything is beautiful!  I also don't mind the lines on his forehead.  Personally, I think guys actually look better with more visible fine lines and textured skin.  Haha, but that's just my taste I guess.  I think it looks well for the style of this image.  If anything, I have problems with the hair, it looks way too sharp.

Apr 20 10 02:54 am Link

Retoucher

Sebastian Reuter

Frankfurt, Hassia, Germany

Hmmm I think the face is nicely cleaned, but I am not so sure about the hair, in my opinion you did a lot of unneccesary transformation, liquify and cutting off hair. Maybe it is personal taste, but I feel like it was looking way better before.

Apr 20 10 03:12 am Link

Retoucher

Versiontwo Fine Art

that is just personal preferance i guess. To me I HAD to change that hair. He had a huge ace ventura shape that i wanted to get rid of and shape more to the shape of his head so he looked alot more sleek and designed instead of that weird shape he had already. To me that hair just makes him look like he has a gorgeous face that goes up to a giant forehead. I wanted the hair to compliment the shape of the face so i made it a tad triangular to get that nice sharp stylized look

Apr 20 10 03:18 am Link

Photographer

Images by MR

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I think it looks KoOL smile

Apr 20 10 03:23 am Link