Forums > General Industry > Who should get the boot?

Photographer

EMG STUDIOS

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Looking at my portfolio over the last couple of weeks I can tell it's time to update. I know how the natives get restless. I'm in love with many of the images on my port, and many of them have comments so I guess others like them too. But I've got only one slot left with much more to show of the beautiful music models and I have created so....I have to take a few down. Which ones should go?

Jul 25 05 04:26 pm Link

Photographer

urban prospect

New York, New York, US

Shame you can't have them all stay.  I sent an email.

Jul 25 05 05:14 pm Link

Photographer

not here anymore.

San Diego, California, US

Maybe "no touching" and "reflection"?  All the rest are neat!

smile

Jul 25 05 07:55 pm Link

Photographer

JonesVision

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

Although I am at the bottom of the totem pole, I'd like to give my input. I think that MM should award EMG with an extra 20 slots based on his amazing talent. Needless to say, I am a HUGE fan. Please keep "Staircase to heaven" around. That's my selfish request. Great work, sir!!

Jul 26 05 03:16 am Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

Posted by Wil Jones: 
Although I am at the bottom of the totem pole, I'd like to give my input. I think that MM should award EMG with an extra 20 slots based on his amazing talent. Needless to say, I am a HUGE fan. Please keep "Staircase to heaven" around. That's my selfish request. Great work, sir!!

Sure, but then you have to take away 20 slots for posting a critique request in the general forum.

Jul 26 05 03:21 am Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

I actually think I agree with *VS*...scary. Anyway, they are great pics...I might also remove boobies and bentleys...but I love the lesbian breast shot....That one stays!

Jul 26 05 04:29 am Link

Photographer

EMG STUDIOS

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Posted by Lapis: 
I might also remove boobies and bentleys...but I love the lesbian breast shot....That one stays!

I think BOOBS and BENTLEYS is a crowd favorite. I've gotten mixed reviews about WANT 2? via private messages.

Posted by Wil Jones:Although I am at the bottom of the totem pole

There's a totem pole here? :-0

Jul 26 05 10:03 am Link